+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC Credit card number changed

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent a check on June 18th. Unfortunately, the credit card info I sent no longer applies as my credit card was compromised and now the number has changed. I sent a new CC form at liaison @ leo.gov

Is this the right place to update?Any other options? Or am I screwed?

parikan

Aug 11, 2015
From what I read before, they should be contacting you if there is a billing issue. You can call them if you are really worried

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call customer care and ask if they updated your file with new CC number. If not, get a fax number and fax the CC form again.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
ht7 said:
I sent a check on June 18th. Unfortunately, the credit card info I sent no longer applies as my credit card was compromised and now the number has changed. I sent a new CC form at liaison @ leo.gov

Is this the right place to update?Any other options? Or am I screwed?
What did you do for the CC number?

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent them email at liason @ leo .gov with the new cc form attached, I got an acknowledgement email and my PCC arrived on time.

Reactions: ronamaria15

Canada_Dream01

Jun 9, 2015
Hi ht7 ,

Thanks for the Info , I m sailing on the same boat my documents reached the FBI Office on 4th September , unfortunately my Credit Card changed :eek: so Just sent an Mail to liaison@leo.gov with New Credit Card Form and initial Application Form Copy .

Waiting for the acknowledgement for the same ::)

Thanks

Reactions: nsrk

ronamaria15

Jul 9, 2017
I sent them email at liason @ leo .gov with the new cc form attached, I got an acknowledgement email and my PCC arrived on time.
Thanks for the information. I'm having the same issue. I applied for fbi PCC but my credit card had to be blocked for other fraudulent charges. I'll send a mail as you mentioned. Hope it comes well. Fingers crossed

jitrulz

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the information. I'm having the same issue. I applied for fbi PCC but my credit card had to be blocked for other fraudulent charges. I'll send a mail as you mentioned. Hope it comes well. Fingers crossed
in same situation. did it work? did you send new card over email to liaison@leo.gov and got it sorted? thanks

dhiva_p05

Oct 19, 2017
Guys,

I am in the same boat as others in this thread. My credit card is blocked due to fraudulent transactions, and getting a new card today. Could you please advise me what form should i use to email to liaison@leo.gov?

Any responses are much appreciated.

Thanks,