+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Online PCC Details

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I received my FBI PCC today, it seems sort of basic so I wanted to confirm if this is ok or I am missing something :

A SEARCH OF THE FINGERPRINTS PROVIDED BY THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS REVEALED NO PRIOR ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. THIS DOES NOT PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL.

This Identity History Summary (IdHS) is provided pursuant to 28 CFR 16.30-16.34 solely for you to conduct a personal review and/or obtain a change, correction, or updating of your record. This IdHS is not provided for the purpose of licensing or employment or any other purpose enumerated in 28 CFR 20.33.

It makes it sound like this cannot be used for Canada immigration purposes? Or is this sufficient and all I need (besides my India PCC).

Many Thanks for help!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I received my FBI PCC today, it seems sort of basic so I wanted to confirm if this is ok or I am missing something :

A SEARCH OF THE FINGERPRINTS PROVIDED BY THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS REVEALED NO PRIOR ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. THIS DOES NOT PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL.

This Identity History Summary (IdHS) is provided pursuant to 28 CFR 16.30-16.34 solely for you to conduct a personal review and/or obtain a change, correction, or updating of your record. This IdHS is not provided for the purpose of licensing or employment or any other purpose enumerated in 28 CFR 20.33.

It makes it sound like this cannot be used for Canada immigration purposes? Or is this sufficient and all I need (besides my India PCC).

Many Thanks for help!
This is good and standard format. You can use that for Canada PR purpose.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019

Many Thanks for help!

Yes, Mine looks the same. After "state or local level" paragraph, my birthdate and social security # (last 4 digits) are listed. those should be unique to your application (obv) and that's how they confirm validity.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Yes, Mine looks the same. After "state or local level" paragraph, my birthdate and social security # (last 4 digits) are listed. those should be unique to your application (obv) and that's how they confirm validity.
Dang! Mine has my name but the SSN is completely blacked out :

Social Security number: XXX-XX-XXXX

Is that ok? Not sure why they last 4 are not listed. Is it needed?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Dang! Mine has my name but the SSN is completely blacked out :

Social Security number: XXX-XX-XXXX

Is that ok? Not sure why they last 4 are not listed. Is it needed?
There are a few things they can use to validate the PCC. Your address at the top, full name, DOB, unique identifier # of the PCC, SSN last 4 digits. As long as you have other details, it should be fine.

It's possible that the SSN on the fingerprint card wasn't legible or you accidently forgot to fill it out. Should be ok as long as the rest of it looks good.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
There are a few things they can use to validate the PCC. Your address at the top, full name, DOB, unique identifier # of the PCC, SSN last 4 digits. As long as you have other details, it should be fine.

It's possible that the SSN on the fingerprint card wasn't legible or you accidently forgot to fill it out. Should be ok as long as the rest of it looks good.
Thank you! That is strange cause I filled out the SSN for sure on the card. The other details are there, address, name, dob.
By unique identified # of PCC you mean something like this right :

Search Completed Result 06-19-2019 E2019170000000054227

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Thank you! That is strange cause I filled out the SSN for sure on the card. The other details are there, address, name, dob.
By unique identified # of PCC you mean something like this right :

Search Completed Result 06-19-2019 E2019170000000054227
Yep. Date the search was completed followed by EYYYY########.

Honey&clover

Oct 5, 2017
Guys I have a question please. Is the FBI PCC colored in any way or is it all in black and white? Thank you very much.