+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI FingerPrints Rejected!!

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
One of our finger print got rejected and my ITA deadline is within 4 days. Planing to apply for new FBI request and Iam going with the ITA with LOE.
Any suggestions on this. My concern is what if it gets rejected the second time. (FYI: I have the fingerprints done in nearest police station & sent 2 copies)

Thanks

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
One of our finger print got rejected and my ITA deadline is within 4 days. Planing to apply for new FBI request and Iam going with the ITA with LOE.
Any suggestions on this. My concern is what if it gets rejected the second time. (FYI: I have the fingerprints done in nearest police station & sent 2 copies)

Thanks

CoolKatha

Jan 1, 2018
What did you do after this. My fingerprints are also rejected due to poor characteristics, my deadline is within next 10 days. Confused how to proceed.

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
What did you do after this. My fingerprints are also rejected due to poor characteristics, my deadline is within next 10 days. Confused how to proceed.
I asked for another extension and they granted me for additional 30 days.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow the instructions on this video and send multiple cards (4-5 copies). At least one will be correct.

CoolKatha

Jan 1, 2018
Follow the instructions on this video and send multiple cards (4-5 copies). At least one will be correct.
]
Actually I have got 5 rejections. My fingerprints are very fine and it’s not coming on imprints. Need to find other option which doesn’t require fingerprints.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I have got 5 rejections. My fingerprints are very fine and it’s not coming on imprints. Need to find other option which doesn’t require fingerprints.
There are no options for fbi bg check w/o fingerprints. Have you tried going to a fingerprint technician?

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Get them done professionally. You will have to spend a little more but well worth all the time wasted for all those rejected prints.