NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
PM48633,

I too am from Mumbai and would like to know the location of the CID office. Is it the one that is located in the lane adjacent to St. Xavier's College near Azad Maidan? I am sure that is the SB I and SB II office. I am not sure if it also the CID office. Please help.

GOINGGOINGGONE

techbangalore

Feb 28, 2010
The J K Consultants are charging 9000 bucks to apply for PCC. And the charges are even more if PCC has to be done for each of the states you lived in US.

I believe they are quite expensive. The FBI charges $18.00, but these people charge $200 or more.

Joy, have you done printing on ordinary paper or on any special form like FD 258. Where do I get that in Bangalore or India. Can you please provide some leads, contacts, information on this. Will appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,
Kalpana

sps

Oct 21, 2008
Hi Joy,

Thanks for the information. I downloaded the form and wanted to know what to fill for the following

SIGNATURE OF OFFICIAL TAKING FINGERPRINTS

SPS

joy4u said:
I have done it myself and it worked. I got the report. Step by step described :-
1) Go to http://www.fbi.gov/filelink.html?file=/hq/cjisd/pdf/fpcardb.pdf and download the form FD258
2) Take at least 10 printouts of that. You will find the rules for finger print along with the form. Have 1 printout of that.
3) Get Faber-Castell Blue ink Pad.
4) Take fingerprints in the forms.
5) Go to a bank with facility with foreign currency DD where you have an account. Take your passport, check book and papers to show that you need a DD in US dollar.
6) Get a DD of $18 done for Treasury of the United States
7) Send the best three fingerprint cards along with a cover letter and DD to
FBI CJIS Division – Record Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
USA

For more details please check http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm for all details. Leave the "agency" part blank when you fill up the finger print cards. I did it myself and got the report in some 5 weeks.

Cheers
joy

chimanrao

Jun 22, 2012
Since I've been working on my papers for Australia, I've been trying to get fingerprinting done in Bangalore. I'll share my experiences for everybodys benefit.
Right behind Madiwala Police Station (Across from the Madiwala vegetable market) is the forensics department, which will be able to help you get your fingerprints on the FD-258 form.

I took the FD-258 printed on a glossy card, but they advised AGAINST that. They said glossy finish could smudge the fingerprints, so I gave them a regular A4 size office printout paper sheet with the FD-258 printed on it.

They did a nice job of taking my fingerprints. They used ink film strips .. very professional. They asked for the following documents:
1. Address proof: Lease copy.
2. Address proof: Airtel landline bills.
3. ID proof: License copy.
4. University degree copy (Since I said Im going for work, they wanted to see my qualifications)
5. My passport copy.
6. Payment challan.

The payment must be made at Mysore Bank on Lady Curzon Road (Infantry Road). The Forensic dept. people will tell you the account number, 'payable to' etc. and other details for making the payment. Once that is made, the bank will give you a stamped challan, which you take back to the Forensic dept at Madiwala.

I have to still send the fingerprints to FBI. Once I do, I'll let you know if they accept the documents, but I think it should go through fine, since they have done quite a good job with my FD-258

dildarbar

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
15 Feb 2012 ottawa
Med's Done....
29 March 2012
Passport Req..
12-0ct-1012
VISA ISSUED...
26-oct-2012
Help me please because i got letter from cic gc ca about got pcc from usa........

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, the following document(s) must be submitted:

Ø Original Police Certificates must have been issued within the last three months: USA/FBI
o For detailed instructions, please refer to website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

so i have to submit only FBI PCC ? or

State PCC too ?

Thanks

angelruth

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Nomination.....
IN PROCESS on 23-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
30-Mar-2010
Med's Request
26-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
11-Jul-2012
Passport Req..
26-Jun-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Jan-2013
dildarbar said:
Help me please because i got letter from cic gc ca about got pcc from usa........

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, the following document(s) must be submitted:

Ø Original Police Certificates must have been issued within the last three months: USA/FBI
o For detailed instructions, please refer to website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

so i have to submit only FBI PCC ? or

State PCC too ?

Thanks
It's better to provide state PCC also. Some states doesn't issue police cvertificates e.g. Arizona and in that case FBI certificate is enough.

Here's the guideline
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

Yes, Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints. State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case.

RK Sharma

Feb 19, 2016
Hello everyone
I got my FBI clearance certificate in just 10 days,,,, all thanks to International Fingerprinting Services Delhi. They people are really quick and professional. Cheers...!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK Sharma said:
Hello everyone
I got my FBI clearance certificate in just 10 days,,,, all thanks to International Fingerprinting Services Delhi. They people are really quick and professional. Cheers...!
You mean PCC from FBI?

SMB0015

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
There is no expedite service in FBI.

CIC does not accept 3rd party reports.

Pls give ur time line R K sharma

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMB0015 said:
There is no expedite service in FBI.

CIC does not accept 3rd party reports.

Pls give ur time line R K sharma
Yes, that was reason for my shock or surprise.