+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Fingerprint

palsun70

Dec 5, 2006
Hi:

I need to get finger printed from FBI and I checked with the Local Police Station in New Jersey and they say they have stopped doing it. Please let me know where to get the form and get the fingerprint done. Your help is valuable.

Thanks!!

Sundar

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

palsun70 said:
Hi:

I need to get finger printed from FBI and I checked with the Local Police Station in New Jersey and they say they have stopped doing it. Please let me know where to get the form and get the fingerprint done. Your help is valuable.

Thanks!!

Sundar
Look under fingerprinting services in the yellow pages, they will have the form as well, if not you can download it off the FBI site and copy it onto heavy stock.

PMM

jasper350

Dec 5, 2006
I just called the FBI today, Dec. 5, 2006. to check on my FBI fingerprint file. They told me it would be a total of 14 weeks from the date, that i sent it in, no exceptions. They said that they are backed up. I told them their was a time limit for Canadian Immigration. They said the Immigration would give extesions for this. Good--Luck on the Wait EveryOne. Rick from Indiana.

ap8329

May 8, 2005
I got my fingerprints validated from the FBI in less than 2 weeks!! They even sent it directly to my lawyer in Canada.

I had put the deadline and reason on the envelope as 15-Dec which was 5 weeks from when I sent the fingerprints to FBI, But they sent the FBI clearance on 23 Nov itself.

Good luck!!