+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Fingerprint Rejected Multiple Times

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
Received FBI report today (03/23) at 7:45 AM EDT. Fingerprint card was delivered on 03/15. Thanks all for your responses and help.

babbelbubble

Dec 16, 2021
Just had my second set of fingerprints rejected...
How long does it take to receive the report if I go to USPS for electronic ones?
Also, worst case scenario, if I can't obtain the report by deadline (unfortunately next week) and explain the situation in LOE, is that going to be an issue?

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
How long does it take to receive the report if I go to USPS for electronic ones?
Also, worst case scenario, if I can't obtain the report by deadline (unfortunately next week) and explain the situation in LOE, is that going to be an issue?
I am not sure but I think it you send fingerprints electronically it should be very fast. I cannot send fingerprints electronically because I am not in the US. I know you can still submit documents through web form after you submit your application, but maybe it is good to try to get all documents you need before submitting? Are you applying through EE? Can you decline this invitation and wait to be invited again? I am not an expert so this is just my advice. I am not sure. Please also ask for advice from experts and people with more experience.

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
if you go to usps and give finger print , you will receive fbi check in a day or two . they send it electronically and its very quick

Reactions: babbelbubble

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Instead of doing the old fashion way of sending them cards. Is there an option for you to do a machine type finger prints collection at the local USPS? At least, that's what I did.

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
any update on your fbi check ?
I submitted another request and included a letter explaining I have hyperhidrosis. The fingerprints arrived today based on tracking. I think I can hear back from them some time next week. If it doesn't work this time I will just submit state PCC and other supporting documents.

Toni2023

Apr 20, 2023
I submitted another request and included a letter explaining I have hyperhidrosis. The fingerprints arrived today based on tracking. I think I can hear back from them some time next week. If it doesn't work this time I will just submit state PCC and other supporting documents.
Hey , any update ? Did things work out

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
Hey , any update ? Did things work out
No, I got rejected 6 times total. At this point it is impossible for me to get this document. I talked to lawyer and we did the best we can do. I submitted my application yesterday. Hopefully all goes well.

Mar 19, 2024
It seems like you're experiencing some frustration with your FBI fingerprint submission being rejected multiple times. That can definitely be a frustrating and time-consuming process. However, there might be a solution for you.

Have you considered trying pdxfingerprinting services? They might offer a more efficient and accurate fingerprinting process. Here's a potential solution: https://pdxfingerprinting.com/fbi-background-check/