FBI Fingerprint Form

pberi01

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding fingerprint form to be submitted to the FBI. Hoping you can help!

1. Is it okay if I just print out the FD-258 form from the website and complete my fingerprinting on regular A4 paper - do I need to get it done on card stock? If so, how do I get a card stock fingerprinting card?

2. What did you guys fill in for 'Reason Fingerprinted'? Is there a particular code we need to be aware of?

3. Did you fill anything in for MNU (Miscellaneous No.)? I used to live in the US (college + 1 year OPT) is there a number from my time there that I need to be aware of and fill in?

4. Do we submit 2 copies of the form or is 1 enough?

Thank you very much for your help in advance! Much appreciated :)

albak

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Hi, how did you end up filling the form? I'm especially interested in point 1 and 4? Thanks in advance!

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi, how did you end up filling the form? I'm especially interested in point 1 and 4? Thanks in advance!
For point 1, regular paper is fine, but heavier stock is never a bad idea, if you want to be extra certain the fingerprint form makes it there in 1 piece :) I actually used resume stock for my card

For point 4, I recommend 2 cards, just in case (I did 2), as if one set of fingerprints isn't viable, they'll have the option of trying the 2nd set. Keep in mind though that, if the service doing your fingerprinting charges for it, you may have to pay double.

thaissahonda

May 29, 2018
Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding fingerprint form to be submitted to the FBI. Hoping you can help!

1. Is it okay if I just print out the FD-258 form from the website and complete my fingerprinting on regular A4 paper - do I need to get it done on card stock? If so, how do I get a card stock fingerprinting card?

2. What did you guys fill in for 'Reason Fingerprinted'? Is there a particular code we need to be aware of?

3. Did you fill anything in for MNU (Miscellaneous No.)? I used to live in the US (college + 1 year OPT) is there a number from my time there that I need to be aware of and fill in?

4. Do we submit 2 copies of the form or is 1 enough?

Thank you very much for your help in advance! Much appreciated :)
Hi,
about number 2, what did you put?
Thanks!