+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI clearance not yet received. Deadline in 2 days

sgopal1

Mar 22, 2017
My wife and I mailed our FBI clearances on March 21 and was delivered on March 24th. Our deadline to upload documents is in 2 days. Do we proceed without the FBI clearance giving explanation or should we withdraw and wait for the next round of invitations. FYI our CRS score is 441.

Appreciate the suggestions.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
My wife and I mailed our FBI clearances on March 21 and was delivered on March 24th. Our deadline to upload documents is in 2 days. Do we proceed without the FBI clearance giving explanation or should we withdraw and wait for the next round of invitations. FYI our CRS score is 441.

If I were you I would submit with the proof that I have requested PCC. One never knows what if suddenly the cutoff goes up if CIC starts giving 750 invites. If you were at 470+ I would suggest that you reject and get in the pool again.I have seen many applicants submitting with the proof that they have requested the FBI PCC. Rest take few more suggestions and evaluate all of them before your next step :)

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017

Attach the receipt of the courier , showing the documents have been delivered to FBI. Write an LOE telling that this is under process (and indicate the processing time as mentioned on FBI's website : Current processing time is 8-10 weeks. Allow additional time for mail delivery.)

Cheers!

sgopal1

Mar 22, 2017
Thank you all for the suggestions. I will attach a copy of the delivery confirmation along with the LOE.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Thank you all for the suggestions. I will attach a copy of the delivery confirmation along with the LOE.
That sounds like the correct approach. Don't let go of your ITA just for a few days. If you have a good explanation for why you didn't send your PCC app in earlier you need to include it in your LOE.