+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI clearance from Bangladesh or India???

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
I lived in USA for good 8 years for my higher education and now back at Bangladesh, my native.

To apply for FSW application i need to have FBI clearnace and probably two state clearance as well (Alabama & Texas). Where and how i can get them in Bangladesh and if not may be in India as i can easily travel to India to have it done.

I am not aware of any local law agency doing fingerprints for FBI clearance in Bangladesh.

Any support please?

Thanks,

Aakash

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Akash

I hope you already know How to get FBI clearance and State clearance. If not Please find the links below
State Clearance
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/Detroit/offices-bureaux/certificates-certificat.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=332&menu=L
FBI clearance
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

For finger Prints some one suggested me JK consulting in Delhi but they are asking for INR 3500 for finger printing only. Peopel have suggested me to contact local police station and I have done so and they told me that they can get it done but I have to wait for there expert. So you may try at your local police station.

shirinsyeda

Dec 11, 2009
@ aakash. hi i m from houston ..now in dhaka.. i got my policclearance certificate .ut ididnt get the FBI clearance yet . what i know u can send the finger print to FBI for verification but for police clearance u have to be present there.. for finger print .. do u have any idea wheather local police office can help.. if so pls let me know .. because i want to send it again .

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
It seems JKC is JKConsulting and all the messages from this user is to promote/advertise these finger printing service. Be careful folks. Look for his recent posts.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
aakash28 said:
To apply for FSW application i need to have FBI clearnace and probably two state clearance as well (Alabama & Texas). Where and how i can get them in Bangladesh and if not may be in India as i can easily travel to India to have it done.
Check with the US Embassy in Dhaka, they may do fingerprinting for FBI clearances. You do not need the state clearances unless/until your local visa office requests them.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
How to get Fingerprinting done in Dhaka (for FBI certificate and others)

You need to go to Malibag, Special branch of Police. There you can just say at the gate you need fingerprinting. Then they will ask you to enter the building, where you can go in and talk to receptionist, who will show you to the finger printing room.

1) You will have to write an application to Inspector General, Police - CID , Dhaka - you can find an example of the application in that room.

2) You have to pay a fee for finger printing - I don't remember how much it was (maybe Tk 500/=). You can pay this fee at a bank which is situated on the opposite side of Special Branch building. This fee will be paid as Chalan.

3) After you pay the fee, take the receipt + application to that office and submit. After submitting they will call you. I got a call from them after 2/3 days. They asked me to come back to the same building, I went there and had my finger printing done. They sealed the finger printing form in an envelop after we completed the process.

4) Had to pay about an extra Tk.500/= as "Bokshish". I saw they had my form in their hand, but they were not putting their official seal and signature - were wasting time - So I just gave Tk 500/= & the guy said "Bujhtei paren, amra koyekjon to - 500 tk ektu kom hoye jay" - I replied "Ami student manush to, er theke beshi afford korte parbo na"...........!!!

5) Make photo copy of all documents, before giving it to those guys.

6) You can download the "fingerprinting form" from FBI's website. It is better to take some extra copies of that form with you.

7) The "Chalan Code" is also written on that room or you can ask them for the code. You need this code while paying the fee.

Hope this helps. If you need any more info, don't hesitate to msg me.

Good luck! Smiley

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
iamroth said:

You need to go to Malibag, Special branch of Police. There you can just say at the gate you need fingerprinting. Then they will ask you to enter the building, where you can go in and talk to receptionist, who will show you to the finger printing room.

1) You will have to write an application to Inspector General, Police - CID , Dhaka - you can find an example of the application in that room.

2) You have to pay a fee for finger printing - I don't remember how much it was (maybe Tk 500/=). You can pay this fee at a bank which is situated on the opposite side of Special Branch building. This fee will be paid as Chalan.

3) After you pay the fee, take the receipt + application to that office and submit. After submitting they will call you. I got a call from them after 2/3 days. They asked me to come back to the same building, I went there and had my finger printing done. They sealed the finger printing form in an envelop after we completed the process.

4) Had to pay about an extra Tk.500/= as "Bokshish". I saw they had my form in their hand, but they were not putting their official seal and signature - were wasting time - So I just gave Tk 500/= & the guy said "Bujhtei paren, amra koyekjon to - 500 tk ektu kom hoye jay" - I replied "Ami student manush to, er theke beshi afford korte parbo na"...........!!!

6) You can download the "fingerprinting form" from FBI's website. It is better to take some extra copies of that form with you.

7) The "Chalan Code" is also written on that room or you can ask them for the code. You need this code while paying the fee.

Good luck! Smiley
+1

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
iamroth said:

Good luck! Smiley
I may need that for my mom's application as she lived in USA for few years but lives in Dhaka now. Did you have any issue with the fingerprinting done at SB office? Did FBI accept it?

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
iamroth said:

Good luck! Smiley
Can u give us the link to tht form ?

shuvo89

Mar 30, 2017
How to get US ( FBI) Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Bangladesh :

Step 1 : Fill out the require forms available in this website https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks.

This can be easily done by providing the relevant and required information and preferable mailing address (The results takes around 30 days to arrive if a Bangladeshi address is used)

Step 2: Obtain a Set of Your Fingerprints :

This is where the tricky part comes up.

Instead of using the help of CID Headquarter ( Kakrail Office) for their professional help in fingerprints, one can try taking their own finger prints if they have a few things at hand like :

Finger print form (FD 258) : which can be printed in any A4 paper or can be obtained online from Amazon.com

Ink less Thumb Print Pad : Price ranges from 6-10 USD can be obtained from Amazon.com or Ebay.

YouTube Video guide :

Please complete at least 4-5 sets of Finger prints forms or cards and send them so that if one doesn't work the rest could be used by the authority to check.

Step 3: Payment ( USD $18) using Credit Card using Credit Card Payment Form.
Any international credit card from BD or abroad could be used to get the payment done. However as it takes months before FBI finally opens the application package . One way to tackle this would be to get updates on which application is being currently processed and once your turn comes up you can notify the Bank to open the international gateway and the payment will be smoothly made.

* The only option to get regular updates is to email Identity@fbi.gov or call the respective call center *
* The customer service at FBI is very helpful and replies to email diligently every time*

Step 4 : Mail all the required documents in one envelope addressed to

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

It is advisable to use a Courier service with tracking facilities.

Step 5 :

If the finger prints goes through FBI screening without any hassle, FBI will mail you the results through a very slow mail. The final results of police clearance is a 2 page letter document put inside a large brown colored envelope.

Enquire

Jul 1, 2019

Good luck! Smiley
Hello, I am going to obtain my fingerprints for USA police clearance. Can you confirm the following:
1) Do you need to go to SB Branch, Malibag, or, CID office Kakrail for the fingerprints?
2) You said they gave you the fingerprints forms in a sealed envelope. am I suppose to open the seal to photocopy the forms or, keep it intake and send it to FBI through postal mail? I guess, I am not clear at this part, you said to make photocopy to those guys. Who are this guys - FBI or SB branch?
3) After getting the sealed envelope, you mentioned to take extra copy of fingerprint forms from FBI website. Can you please clarify, should I do this steps before going for giving fingerprints? or, after getting my fingerprints, there's further steps? Same confusion goes with Chalan and paying fee. Should it happen after getting the sealed envelope?
4) USA: Did you apply for FBI police clearance online and mailed fingerprints online and e-mail through courier? or, you choose postal mail option for FBI clearance?
5) USA: I stayed 11 months in TX, USA till 2017. Do you have idea if VISA officer can for my State Clearance certificate as well?
Thanks a lot! I.m really anxious about the process.