Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Hi
I am planning to apply for PR soon. However, there is one thing that we all should a criminal record from the FBI.
In my case, I was in the US on a student visa and changed the status to B2 visitor visa. While on visitor visa a worked for 4 months paying taxes and so on. I left the 2 months before my visitor visa was expiring. Will this affect my PR application and will the FBI put that 4-month work on my FBI police clearance record? I have not been arrested, deported or committed any crime in the US

Please share if you have some knowledge on the matter.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rihan89 said:
Hi
I am planning to apply for PR soon. However, there is one thing that we all should a criminal record from the FBI.
In my case, I was in the US on a student visa and changed the status to B2 visitor visa. While on visitor visa a worked for 4 months paying taxes and so on. I left the 2 months before my visitor visa was expiring. Will this affect my PR application and will the FBI put that 4-month work on my FBI police clearance record? I have not been arrested, deported or committed any crime in the US

Please share if you have some knowledge on the matter.
1 - Did you live in the US for more than 6 months? If not, you do not need a PCC
2 - The fact that you left before your visa expired won't affect you whatsoever.

Cheers ;)

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Thank you for your reply.
I have lived in the US for a total of 9 months

5 months on a J1 student work visa, and I have changed status to B2 visitor visa on which I worked for 4 months but left the country 2 months before the expiration date on my visa