+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI certificate(Express Entry)

AliceAliceAlice

Feb 15, 2016
Hello,all

Does any one have submit application after ITA without FBI police certificate and got AOR or the medical status shows PASSED?

???

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
Yes. There are many including myself. My medical is in progress and yet to be passed but that's for some other reasons and nothing to do with FBI report. CIC is aware of 13-15 weeks turnaround from FBI and hence, at a later date they will provide additional 60 days to submit the FBI PCC.

AliceAliceAlice

Feb 15, 2016
dallasboy said:
Yes. There are many including myself. My medical is in progress and yet to be passed but that's for some other reasons and nothing to do with FBI report. CIC is aware of 13-15 weeks turnaround from FBI and hence, at a later date they will provide additional 60 days to submit the FBI PCC.
Thank you so much dallasboy.
I have applied FBI in January and maybe I can get the FBI PCC before the deadline of ITA. But due to other documents preparation, I want to submit the application as soon as possible without FBI PCC.

AliceAliceAlice

Feb 15, 2016
AliceAliceAlice said:
Hello,all

Does any one have submit application after ITA without FBI police certificate and got AOR or the medical status shows PASSED?

???
I have applied FBI in January and maybe I can get the FBI PCC before the deadline of ITA. But due to other documents preparation, I want to submit the application as soon as possible without FBI PCC. Does this have any problem?

AliceAliceAlice

Feb 15, 2016
AliceAliceAlice said:
I have applied FBI in January and maybe I can get the FBI PCC before the deadline of ITA. But due to other documents preparation, I want to submit the application as soon as possible without FBI PCC. Does this have any problem?
:mad: ??? :-[

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Alice,

Submit without FBI PCC and write a letter of explanation claiming you did all in your hands to retrieve this document and you did apply for it (attach awb number or some other shipment document), explain that the processing time is 14-16 weeks (i think) .. as if they don't it yet.

It worked for me. I attached AWB number for proof I did send the application in december and everything went ok. I got my medicals passed and they gave me extention of 60 days for the FBI PCC.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can submit the application without the FBI PCC with a letter of explanation and proof that you have applied for it. More than likely they will give you a 60 day extension period to submit it. I had applied without my home country's PCC with proofs and they gave me an extention.

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
AnnaBG said:
HI Alice,

Submit without FBI PCC and write a letter of explanation claiming you did all in your hands to retrieve this document and you did apply for it (attach awb number or some other shipment document), explain that the processing time is 14-16 weeks (i think) .. as if they don't it yet.

It worked for me. I attached AWB number for proof I did send the application in december and everything went ok. I got my medicals passed and they gave me extention of 60 days for the FBI PCC.
Hi AnnaBG, I was wondering if your application for EE was delayed due to submitting the FBI PCC later on? I got my ITA today but it's only been about 25 days since the FBI received my application. Thank you.

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
Hi friends,

For those who submitted their application without the FBI PCC, did you wait till the deadline or near the deadline to submit? My deadline is 30 August and honestly I don't think I will have the FBI checks by then. The FBI just received my request on 12 June. Currently it takes them 8 - 12 weeks (more like 12 weeks or even longer) to process the requests plus couriering time. So the chances of me getting the FBI checks by 30 August will be very slim. If all the other documents are ready, should I just submit my application first and explain the FBI will come later?

Thanks!!