+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI back ground check : lost credit/debit card

swatiswati

Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have sent my application to fbi for background check but lost my credit card. :( (I found it again but bank cant activate the same card again because it is debit card and not credit.)

Is there anyway to reach out to fbi about this and send only credit card form with another card information? Or do I have to send complete application package again?

Thanks for your help.

(Sent package on 4th oct 2016, they might have received it around 10th Oct. If I send new package I will loose this one month time, though I am still waiting for ITA at 462. Plz help.)

- Swati.

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Mine was received on 1st october and they charged my card today. I would say call customer service, and request them to use a new credit card. Maybe you can fedex or fax them the new card details along with payment form.

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swatiswati said:
Hi,

I have sent my application to fbi for background check but lost my credit card. :( (I found it again but bank cant activate the same card again because it is debit card and not credit.)

Is there anyway to reach out to fbi about this and send only credit card form with another card information? Or do I have to send complete application package again?

Thanks for your help.

(Sent package on 4th oct 2016, they might have received it around 10th Oct. If I send new package I will loose this one month time, though I am still waiting for ITA at 462. Plz help.)

- Swati.
No. You don't need to send the complete application package again.
FBI will reach you(by post) asking you to sent new card details by FAX, when they fail to encash. Wait until then.
Anyway you are going to lost one month to get your pcc done.

swatiswati

Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rusticdud said:
Mine was received on 1st october and they charged my card today. I would say call customer service, and request them to use a new credit card. Maybe you can fedex or fax them the new card details along with payment form.
Thanks, called them but out of service hours now. I will call them again and will check. Sending fax would be fastest option. Thanks again!

swatiswati

Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JosephR said:
No. You don't need to send the complete application package again.
FBI will reach you(by post) asking you to sent new card details by FAX, when they fail to encash. Wait until then.
Anyway you are going to lost one month to get your pcc done.
Thanks for your response. I will call them and ask instead of waiting for their response of course only if they entertain.

swatiswati

Jun 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swatiswati said:
Hi,

Thanks for your help.

- Swati.
Posting this so that it would be useful for someone in similar situation.

I called them up. They told to fax the credit card information, explaining the situation (lost card etc.). But sending fax was bit tedious for me so called them up again. Finally emailed scanned copy of the form. This was the fasted option and got their response also.

For customer service phone number and email refer to 'Indentity History record' page of fbi.