+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Father's last name not printed on the my passport.

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
MY father's last name is not published on my passport on the other hand my mother's last name is present. I guess I do not need to mention my father's name when I am creating the profile, but once I receive the ITA should I provide my father's full(including last name) or just given name (first and middle ) as it is printed on my passport.

Thanks for the advise

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You do need to include your parents names post ITA.

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
My question is should I include the full name for my father or same st it appears on my passport (without last name)?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Hope your other docs are a per your passport. If so, go as per the passport name. If not, you need to get a notarized letter stating that both are the same person.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
CANDACEC said:
My question is should I include the full name for my father or same st it appears on my passport (without last name)?
You need to list your father's full legal name. Just include an LOE about the missing name in your passport.

baltejcic

May 4, 2013
last_try said:
Hope your other docs are a per your passport. If so, go as per the passport name. If not, you need to get a notarized letter stating that both are the same person.

Since I am only claiming points for my Canadian education and Canadian experience I don't think that there is any document that will include my father's name except my passport.

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
@canuck_in_uk @last_try what was the final solution? And results?

My father's last name is not mentioned in my passport.. but it's a mandatory detail in PR application.

Should I fill it with actual last name and give a LOE?
could someone help me with this?