+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Father did not receive PPR, sister and mother got the PPR

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Applied for Parents and sister Visitor Visa. My sister and and mother(Primary Applicant) received the PPR on 11th May and father application still showing; we are are reviewing your eligibility
Any suggestions?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied for Parents and sister Visitor Visa. My sister and and mother(Primary Applicant) received the PPR on 11th May and father application still showing; we are are reviewing your eligibility
Any suggestions?
Just wait. Applications do not have to be processed at the same time. If after a few weeks, no movement and beyond processing times then raise a webform.

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Any suggestions?
You have nothing to worry about.

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Any update? Does the Biometrics stage stay "Completed" for your father. Compare that with that of your mother or sister. Let me know what you find. I am in a similar situation and would like to know if you have an update. This is definitely weird.

theontarioguy

May 4, 2018
For my dad, yes. For my mom it still says biometrics are in progress. She gave the biometrics with my dad last week on June 13th.
For me both of them have visa number and expiry date in the tracker for more than a month, but only one got PPR.

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
Any suggestions?
Did your father get his visa finally? And after how long? I have the same situation