+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fast RQ processing

jimmy1829

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
blueshirt said:
so pre test RQ is faster than post. Michels if we submit the pre test RQ and get invitation for test does it means they are satisfied or they can still question after test and take further action. what worst can happens after RQ. is there a second RQ issued I have no seen any special second RQ form as first RQ form itself is so detailed.
I think you are pretty safe at this point. So far I have not heard anyone got a second RQ after the test.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy1829 said:
I think you are pretty safe at this point. So far I have not heard anyone got a second RQ after the test.
1. Its unusual but it happens if CIC and/or the CJ want further info - I'd see it as a second chance so its a positive as they could just bounce the application right away!

2. RQ review timeline is primarily influenced by inventory situation which usually regardless of the quality of your PR submission is outside your control (well unless your RQ is 'initially' reviewed to see if you can be put back into routine processing and its determined its not and must still be fully reviewed so OB407 vs 0B407D which is the most recent version of the Triage and which never made it to the public domain). Application date will determine where you are in the inventory

3. Historically it was worst to get an at test or post test RQ but it now depends more on the application date. If you applied post OB407 (May 2012) and especially post Feb 2014 in which the citizenship application form has a majority of documentary evidence as in the RQ then none of the RQs be they pre, at or post test are any worse...pre would be marginally better as it saves you time and you can get docs prior to test but if you are in a fast local office then this margin is even more marginal! At test/post outcome also depends if you get full RQ or lite RQ. If an applicant after Feb 2014 and you get an at test or post test full RQ then you effectively are being lined up for the CJ!

4. Active evidence of physical presence is the only thing that will guarantee RQ resolution to PRs advantage. Best form of this is full time employment but this must be with a reputable organization which translates to a business that is correctly registered according to Federal/Provincial/Municipal laws and respects the requirements of both the Income Tax Laws and Labour Laws so you get paid by a traceable method (not cash) with EI premiums and Federal taxes deducted, T4s are issued etc.

Bait2014

Jun 21, 2014
Msafiri said:
1. Its unusual but it if CIC and/or the CJ want further info - I'd see it as a second chance so its a positive as they could just bounce the application right away!

2. RQ review timeline is primarily influenced by inventory situation which usually regardless of the quality of your PR submission is outside your control (well unless your RQ is 'initially' reviewed to see if you can be put back into routine processing and its determined its not and must still be fully reviewed so OB407 vs 0B407D which is the most recent version of the Triage and which never made it to the public domain). Application date will determine where you are in the inventory

3. Historically it was worst to get an at test or post test RQ but it now depends more on the application date. If you applied post OB407 (May 2012) and especially post Feb 2014 in which the citizenship application form has a majority of documentary evidence as in the RQ then none of the RQs be they pre, at or post test are any worse...pre would be marginally better as it saves you time and you can get docs prior to test but if you are in a fast local office then this margin is even more marginal! At test/post outcome also depends if you get full RQ or lite RQ. If an applicant after Feb 2014 and you get an at test or post test full RQ then you effectively are being lined up for the CJ!

4. Active evidence of physical presence is the only thing that will guarantee RQ resolution to PRs advantage. Best form of this is full time employment but this must be with a reputable organization which translates to a business that is correctly registered according to Federal/Provincial/Municipal laws and respects the requirements of both the Income Tax Laws and Labour Laws so you get paid by a traceable method (not cash) with EI premiums and Federal taxes deducted, T4s are issued etc.
Guys,

What is the difference between full RQ or lite RQ. Are they 2 different forms? Or same forrm, one with more docs required and one with less docs required? Please explain.