Family visitor visa

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My parents, brother , sister and her husband applied for visitor visa on my invitation as I am PR of Canada, though having strong financial status .
My parents and my brother visa is approved. What are the chances of my sister and her husband’s approval?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
My parents, brother , sister and her husband applied for visitor visa on my invitation as I am PR of Canada, though having strong financial status .
My parents and my brother visa is approved. What are the chances of my sister and her husband’s approval?
Hard to tell as you never mentioned their profile. Chances are good if their purpose to visit Canada is valid, they have strong ties (job, assets, family.. reason to go back) to their home country and they are financially capable to travel (money on the bank).

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hard to tell as you never mentioned their profile. Chances are good if their purpose to visit Canada is valid, they have strong ties (job, assets, family.. reason to go back) to their home country and they are financially capable to travel (money on the bank).
They have not shown any finances as my father gave a letter that he ll be bearing all costs.
My sister is housewife n my brother-in- law is in IT firm.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
They have not shown any finances as my father gave a letter that he ll be bearing all costs.
A bit alarming as your sister and brother-in-law are no longer minors. I don't think that stating that your father will bear all cost looks good on their application.They will be assessed on their financial capabilities to travel.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
A bit alarming as your sister and brother-in-law are no longer minors. I don't think that stating that your father will bear all cost looks good on their application.They will be assessed on their financial capabilities to travel.
Hmmm... very rare chances...

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Maybe not for your parents. Hard to say about your brother without information about his age and current status. Not great chances for your sister and her husband.
My parents n brother already got approval

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My parents n brother already got approval
So as I predicted the issue is with your sister and her husband. You should wait to see f by chance they get approved but if they don’t they should apply on their own and include proof of their own finances and ties.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
So as I predicted the issue is with your sister and her husband. You should wait to see f by chance they get approved but if they don’t they should apply on their own and include proof of their own finances and ties.
Yeah... Thanks a lot...

Reactions: canuck78