+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Union

iceage1111111

May 28, 2022
Hi,
I am a person that is applied for refugee application in Canada, and my timeline continues. I am 26 years old and single. I want to bring my parents (dad and mom). They are in my home country and really in fear of persecution. My dad has not any passport, and the government of my home country does not allow it. So, he cannot apply for temporary resident visa. How can I bring my family to Canada asap, can u help me?

We can discuss together.
Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am a person that is applied for refugee application in Canada, and my timeline continues. I am 26 years old and single. I want to bring my parents (dad and mom). They are in my home country and really in fear of persecution. My dad has not any passport, and the government of my home country does not allow it. So, he cannot apply for temporary resident visa. How can I bring my family to Canada asap, can u help me?

We can discuss together.
Thanks.
Need to know what country?

But no way is ASAP except for them to apply for a a visitor visa (get approved) and then to come to Canada, and claim asylum. The other ways are to leave the country and register as a refugee with UNHRC but the may not be settled in Canada. Or you find a group of five to privately sponsor them as refugees (takes many years) or once you are PR and meet LICO for at least 3 years the apply to sponsor them. It is a lottery so they may not be selected for many years.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

We can discuss together.
Thanks.
Unfortunately there is really no way to bring them asap without a passport. Even with a valid passport, it will be difficult. It is really impossible for your father to obtain a new passport?