+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Travel History

jamilnasir

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,

Currently, I'm at the stage of filling out the post-ITA forms. While going through the Personal History section I encountered the following question:

"Has Jamil Nasir, and if applicable, Jamil Nasir's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

I wanted to know if the "Family Members" just include my spouse and children OR does it also include my parents, brothers and sisters?

Thanks.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi all,

Currently, I'm at the stage of filling out the post-ITA forms. While going through the Personal History section I encountered the following question:

"Has Jamil Nasir, and if applicable, Jamil Nasir's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

I wanted to know if the "Family Members" just include my spouse and children OR does it also include my parents, brothers and sisters?

Thanks.
Just your spouse and dependents. Your spouse will have a separate section for their travel history.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar