+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Sponsorship

Bincy mathai

Feb 2, 2019
Hi my husband has received a mail that the Pr application is being moved to New Delhi can anyone tell after this wat is the next step and how long more it may take.I had applied for my husband under family sponsorship class he is in Bangalore and I am a Pr holder her in Canada. It would be of great help if someone could tell me about it. Thank u

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi my husband has received a mail that the Pr application is being moved to New Delhi can anyone tell after this wat is the next step and how long more it may take.I had applied for my husband under family sponsorship class he is in Bangalore and I am a Pr holder her in Canada. It would be of great help if someone could tell me about it. Thank u
3-5 months from date of transfer.

AlexAntony1

Dec 1, 2019
Hi Bincy, did your husband receive his PR? If yes, how long did it take after New Delhi office receiving your application? I am in similar scenario, and not sure how long more do I need to wait.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Bincy, did your husband receive his PR? If yes, how long did it take after New Delhi office receiving your application? I am in similar scenario, and not sure how long more do I need to wait.
There is no set time. It is easier to think that the whole process should take approximately a year but may take a little longer is an interview is necessary.

AlexAntony1

Dec 1, 2019
There is no set time. It is easier to think that the whole process should take approximately a year but may take a little longer is an interview is necessary.
Thank you. Appreciate your response. Looks like its a waiting game from now on. I will hold my nerves and wait for some good news then.