+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship

Shleeka

Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys I am new on this forum (PA) here. Trying to gather some info. On how to process our application. It was submitted dec. 2018 it was returned feb 2019. Bec .IRCC said that additional family information is not listed or listed wrongly. I did not include this coz I dont have any dependents. I have a child and shes a canadian she has her cad. Citizenship and passport already. So ,I assume shes not included for the application. But I sent a scan copy for the additional family information to my sponsor as what IRCC asked. Its really a bit confusing .

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I am new on this forum (PA) here. Trying to gather some info. On how to process our application. It was submitted dec. 2018 it was returned feb 2019. Bec .IRCC said that additional family information is not listed or listed wrongly. I did not include this coz I dont have any dependents. I have a child and shes a canadian she has her cad. Citizenship and passport already. So ,I assume shes not included for the application. But I sent a scan copy for the additional family information to my sponsor as what IRCC asked. Its really a bit confusing .
You are supposed to mention all your family members( Husband,Wife,Kids,Brothers,Sisters etc. may varies from case to case )even though they are not included in your application.Anyways , since you have already sent an updated form, You should be fine.

Good Luck !

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Why are you confused? IMM5406 is a mandatory form. Nowhere does the guide or checklist state that it is optional. It doesn't matter whether or not you have dependents or what their nationality is.