+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Sponsorship misrepresentation

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
hi i know its been a long time since this was posted. but i have the same problem. my husband want to sponsor us but hes ineligible sponsor because he did not declare us when he became a permanent resident. we are living together since 2011, and have a child. then he got his PR 2015 and has a 2nd child born on 2014. and got married on 2016. our papers started processing on january 2018 and march 12 recieved the AOR1. then aug 31 my husband recieved a letter that his ineligible to sponsor us but our papers sent to the visa office where i currently lived and process for review further. i got a request to submit a Scheduled A and was sent september 1. and september 11 started processing my application(principal applicant.) my question is, is there a possible that my application got refused or any consideration that our application will approved?
Your application is still going through the process because you selected "continue with application if sponsor is ineligible" on your application.

If sponsor had been determined ineligible, then at the end, the application will be refused.

alexian14

Sep 19, 2018
Your application is still going through the process because you selected "continue with application if sponsor is ineligible" on your application.

If sponsor had been determined ineligible, then at the end, the application will be refused.
is it most likely refused or is there any consideration that my application will be approved?