+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family sponsorship application submitted in March 2021.

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,

I submitted my PR application under the common-law partner on March 22, 2021, but I haven't got any updates except the temporary application number.
Is there anyone same as me? I just want to receive the file number to check the application status..

Thank you for your assistance.

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Hello,

I submitted my PR application under the common-law partner on March 22, 2021, but I haven't got any updates except the temporary application number.
Is there anyone same as me? I just want to receive the file number to check the application status..

Thank you for your assistance.
where are you applying from?

here is my progress

March 5, 2021 - Application Recieved
March 8, 2021 - Recieved AOR, showed both sponsor app and PR in process
July 20, 2021 - Biometrics Request
July 21, 2021 - Medical Request
July 21, 2021 - Sponsor Approval Letter
July 21, 2021 - PR Application forwarded to Ankara VO for further processing
July 24, 2021 - Medical Taken
July 27, 2021 - Medical Received
July 27, 2021 - You passed the medical exam

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
where are you applying from?

here is my progress

March 5, 2021 - Application Recieved
March 8, 2021 - Recieved AOR, showed both sponsor app and PR in process
July 20, 2021 - Biometrics Request
July 21, 2021 - Medical Request
July 21, 2021 - Sponsor Approval Letter
July 21, 2021 - PR Application forwarded to Ankara VO for further processing
July 24, 2021 - Medical Taken
July 27, 2021 - Medical Received
July 27, 2021 - You passed the medical exam
From Vancouver, Canada.

I only received the letter on May 27th that my application was received and it will be assessed.
Your application was processed very quickly! What's wrong with my application..

By the way, thank you for sharing :)

Last edited:

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
From Vancouver, Canada.

I only received the letter on May 27th that my application was received and it will be assessed.
Your application was processed very quickly! What's wrong with my application..
there are a number of March 2021 applicants who have had similar experience thus far as me. If you got the letter saying it’s processing have you used the uci to check on ecas? Or linked your app on cic? I think you should hear something soon. Perhaps there is something missing in your app. Did you include all your fees and required docs?

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
there are a number of March 2021 applicants who have had similar experience thus far as me. If you got the letter saying it’s processing have you used the uci to check on ecas? Or linked your app on cic? I think you should hear something soon. Perhaps there is something missing in your app. Did you include all your fees and required docs?
Thank you for the answer.

As it's a temporary application number, I can not link my application on CIC..
I guess so.
I believe that I completed the application with all supporting docs, but I will see..

I will update it if I get any news!

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021

I guess so.
I believe that I completed the application with all supporting docs, but I will see..

Sorry what is a temporary application number? Are you sure it’s temporary as I was never given that

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022

I guess so.

Did you apply inland or outland ?

ara_sj1001

Sep 19, 2019
Sorry what is a temporary application number? Are you sure it’s temporary as I was never given that
Yes, I'm sure :)

Usually, the application number starts from 'F' with numbers, but the temporary number starts with 'XF'.
Also, in the letter, it says that

" We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application.
This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins."

I believe that IRCC sent this letter to let me know that my application is in the queue to be opened.

If you didn't get the letter same as me, probably your application is processing and IRCC will send you the application number soon :)

Ums96

Apr 15, 2021
Outland is much faster than inland. I was sure yours would be Outland after seeing your surprising timeline. Inland is stuck with temp AOR, called aor1. I would have known the fact outland is faster before applying.. but my assumption is that March Application is going to have AOR within 1.5 months as January ones has started getting it. Also, once we get the AOR, processing will move fast and end up getting a copr in 2months

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Outland is much faster than inland. I was sure yours would be Outland after seeing your surprising timeline. Inland is stuck with temp AOR, called aor1. I would have known the fact outland is faster before applying.. but my assumption is that March Application is going to have AOR within 1.5 months as January ones has started getting it. Also, once we get the AOR, processing will move fast and end up getting a copr in 2months
My wife only has to submit her Biometrics Tuesday as her medical was already passed. Passed on the January 2021 getting ppr in July I may get her ppr in 2 months but will see what happens. Makes no sense why Inland is slower than Outland. Not complaining and happy my situation is moving faster than expected. Just feel sympathy for those who are waiting and not hearing anything way before