+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsore

Forlorn

Oct 25, 2014
Hello I'm new for this forum sites, I hope i can get my right answer..well I got married 6 month ago with Canadian citizen, I'm a temporary foreign worker here from 9 month so my husband going to sponsor me but issue is we had very very simple weeding with two witness only after marriage we didn't go for any weeding party or weeding reception cause we both was running financial crashes that's why we didn't had any pic with friends , family gathering party picture for weeding, we just follow up all legal marriage processor so I got very few pic with two witness ,me and my husband pic only so I heard that CIC will ask for weeding party pic and party hall booking bills and all ..so wt I in this case they will refuse my application ? Plz plz advise me
Regards

Jul 9, 2014
Hello all
I have been married for 11 months ,and my husband is entering my documents in this month i.e November 2014.I am living in Pakistan and he is a Canadian citizen.Can anyone please share how long is it taking recently to process the cases?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
javeria_kamran said:
Hello all
I have been married for 11 months ,and my husband is entering my documents in this month i.e November 2014.I am living in Pakistan and he is a Canadian citizen.Can anyone please share how long is it taking recently to process the cases?
It is written on the website 33 month for Pakistan but as files are being transferred to London VO as well so it is NOW taking a year or so.

Forlorn said:
Hello I'm new for this forum sites, I hope i can get my right answer..well I got married 6 month ago with Canadian citizen, I'm a temporary foreign worker here from 9 month so my husband going to sponsor me but issue is we had very very simple weeding with two witness only after marriage we didn't go for any weeding party or weeding reception cause we both was running financial crashes that's why we didn't had any pic with friends , family gathering party picture for weeding, we just follow up all legal marriage processor so I got very few pic with two witness ,me and my husband pic only so I heard that CIC will ask for weeding party pic and party hall booking bills and all ..so wt I in this case they will refuse my application ? Plz plz advise me
Regards
It is bit difficult to convince CIC about genuine relationship and all that even with the help of pictures etc, as pics speak a lot more than anything just written in a document form.

As unfortunately you do not have much pics you may write the scenario of the wedding and the reason of not having pics with valid proofs.
You have to attach each receipt chats/calls logs with your file, the emails and messages you used to send each other, pics before wedding, joint bank account letters, and all related stuff that can support your case.

Forlorn

Oct 25, 2014
Thank you very much mr, handsup for yours advice, i didn't have much an idea before about this this immirigation need all proop of pic and document for sponsore wife so we both didn't care about it just got married legal that's it so joint bank account is very important too? We do have appt. Rent both of us name , electricity and net both of us name . But still no joint account ..and my one more question is can we apply directly to the immirigation or I need to go throw agent ? Plz let me know tnx

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
So long as you have good command of English (or French), you should be fine without an agent. One good thing about your situation is you have already successfully immigrated to Canada, albeit as a TFW for now. So you won't be on high suspicion for a marriage of convenience.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Forlorn said:
Thank you very much mr, handsup for yours advice, i didn't have much an idea before about this this immirigation need all proop of pic and document for sponsore wife so we both didn't care about it just got married legal that's it so joint bank account is very important too? We do have appt. Rent both of us name , electricity and net both of us name . But still no joint account ..and my one more question is can we apply directly to the immirigation or I need to go throw agent ? Plz let me know tnx
Joint account will be a good addition in order to show your mutual financial institute
As long as you are good in reading an writing and detail oriented you can apply your case without the help of any lawyer;agent etc. Just put all of your efforts and make a strong case, read each question on the forms for few times and then answer, your all of the answers must be complete coherent and correct, do not leave a single loophole in the application, all the statements should be true and same everywhere if similar question is asked in the forms. Ask questions and get help if you get any confusion while filling the forms, it is better to assess the risk and take measures rather letting it go wrong and wasting time and efforts.
I wish you all the best

Forlorn

Oct 25, 2014
I highly appreciate yours advice mr, Handsup..defiantly I will do the same as u said and going to open joint account too soon...I really don't want to go with lawyer or agent to submit my paper cause charging high..but I have one more question for u plz...if u could assist me ? I arrived here in canada 2014 April , 2014 may I found my husband throw net than we started chaat more and talk than my husband propose me directly for marry me cause he was prepared to get good women and get marry so we dated each other almost two month than we got married on 2014 Aug. so it's just happened me in very short time and my husband left his province and moved to my place cause of my job couldn't change as TFW. so my question is if I submit my document now might be immirigation will refuge cause we are very early marriage after we meeting or I arrived canada ? wt is the best things o do ? shall I wait till one year complete our marriage than apply or I can do it now? plz let me know ...thnx a lot .,.

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
You should go ahead and apply now. As I said before, you're here already and had no need to marry for immigration purposes.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Forlorn said:
I highly appreciate yours advice mr, Handsup..defiantly I will do the same as u said and going to open joint account too soon...I really don't want to go with lawyer or agent to submit my paper cause charging high..but I have one more question for u plz...if u could assist me ? I arrived here in canada 2014 April , 2014 may I found my husband throw net than we started chaat more and talk than my husband propose me directly for marry me cause he was prepared to get good women and get marry so we dated each other almost two month than we got married on 2014 Aug. so it's just happened me in very short time and my husband left his province and moved to my place cause of my job couldn't change as TFW. so my question is if I submit my document now might be immirigation will refuge cause we are very early marriage after we meeting or I arrived canada ? wt is the best things o do ? shall I wait till one year complete our marriage than apply or I can do it now? plz let me know ...thnx a lot .,.
You are welcome
No you do not need to wait for anything, just gather documents and prepare your case as strong as you can and send for sponsorship.
Wish you all the best