+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family sponsor

GABY_1123

Sep 13, 2013
Hi me and my husband are applying for permanent resident here in canada ,i have a daughter outside married and we include her on our application. the father of my child left me since he found out that im pregnant. what documents do i need to submit to immigration to bring my daughter here in canada.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
GABY_1123 said:
Hi me and my husband are applying for permanent resident here in canada ,i have a daughter outside married and we include her on our application. the father of my child left me since he found out that im pregnant. what documents do i need to submit to immigration to bring my daughter here in canada.
Hi GABY_1123, in the immigration application package you will find a "country specific" guideline that will tell you what is needed for this. Start there first as that will likely answer your questions. For the most part you will need either an agreement that shows you have full legal custody and/or a letter from your daughter's father indicating he is willing to let her go to Canada as a PR. If you cannot get this from him then usually an affidavit notarized by a lawyer indicating you tried to contact him (and he did not respond) will do. However, I stress this again, read closely the guidelines applicable to your country. Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GABY_1123 said:
thanks for the help :)
You are most welcome. :) And after you read the guide let me know if you have any further questions. Blessings.

GABY_1123

Sep 13, 2013
Hi CndanTrini ;D my daughter birth certificate record that she has no father (UNKNOWN) I dont know if we still need to contact him to sign a documents. He has he's own family now. Thanks again. Thank you for your reply.

yhen

Jun 18, 2013
GABY_1123 said:
Hi CndanTrini ;D my daughter birth certificate record that she has no father (UNKNOWN) I dont know if we still need to contact him to sign a documents. He has he's own family now. Thanks again. Thank you for your re

hi gaby_1123 my son is also illegitimate child means his biological father is unknown in his Bc and since i dont have any information about his father for the last 4 yrs i just made a letter and include it in my application.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Reply: family sponsor

GABY_1123 said:
Hi CndanTrini ;D my daughter birth certificate record that she has no father (UNKNOWN) I dont know if we still need to contact him to sign a documents. He has he's own family now. Thanks again. Thank you for your reply.
Hi GABY_1123, in that case I agree with the other poster and you do not need to attempt contact. CIC will see the copy of the birth certificate stating that, and you can include a letter of explanation in your application package. Some people get those types of letters notarized by a lawyer or use an affidavit instead of a letter. Depending on the cost (if you can afford it) you may want to go that route (notarized letter/affidavit) just to be on the safe side. Blessings

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
GABY_1123 said:
Do you have a peper showing that you have full custody of your child? Usually if the father is mentioned as unknown the cic do not require any consent fro the child's father as basically - he is unknown - who to contact?
Do not worry much about it, you will not have any problems with this.

Kiran007

Sep 15, 2013
Hi,
I and my husband got permanent resident visa issued from CHC New Delhi; we didn't declare our child in the application because when we filed, she was not born and latter we didn't include because we thought that it would delay the application process and we could include her in Canada; thinking that we flew Canada and on arrival we spoke the truth with CBSA officer that we have an unaccompanied baby back home; immediately they contacted the New Delhi embassy and sent us back; yet they have not cancelled our visa which is valid until march next year. The good thing is that we said it before granting permanent residency to us in Canada and we voluntarily withdrew ourself from Canada.

Now can anybody tell us; will we be able to include our 3 year old baby and get everything back on track?
If yes, how fast, if not what charges they can put us on? .we have lost so much of money, time, energy and felt so bad and exhausted travelling half way through the earth...because of mistake we made

Suggestion would be appreciated