+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Reunification with Immediate Family - only have COPR.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Its not like, you can go and ask at the airport what they will accept.

Someone is travelling from India and landed at Canadian Airport, and during immigration, if they deny entry. What will they do?

You should have heard about Indian students stuck at Serbia Airport in July. When we answer here at Canada Visa Forums, We try to answer from the documentation available on Canada.ca. We are not making it ourselves. The experience can be shared, but can't be practiced as it has a number of variables which nobody knows.

I wish you all the best for your PR card and I am very glad that your mother crossed immigrations without any issues.
No I definitely hear you. I understand your point well too. Maybe we are indeed lucky, and I need to thank my lucky stars. Maybe we're lucky that my mom didn't travel from India. Maybe they're a bit more lenient now for whoever has been double vaxx'd. Maybe we just got a very very nice agent. But I'm sure (maybe just being optimistic), that they are able to verify pretty much all information about me using UCI, Application Number, COPR number, PR card status by just querying their system. So if you're able to explain your situation well, have enough supporting documents, will show you will leave etc, they will (and should) definitely take that into consideration.