+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family referral

Jayanwe

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Good sir. Can I know the pass rate of that language proficiency? Is English language proficiency compulsory? Can not you move to Canada without this?

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Good sir. Can I know the pass rate of that language proficiency? Is English language proficiency compulsory? Can not you move to Canada without this?
No you cannot move to Canada without either English or French.

How do you expect to live and work if you have no knowledge of either language?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's mandatory. No - you cannot immigrate to Canada without either English or French language proficiency.

For English, you typically need to score at least 6 in each of the four IELTS categories.

If moving to Canada is really a priority for you, then you'll need to work on improving your English language skills.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
OMG!! I prefer to work in Canada. But my English knowledge is minimal. IELTS does not have a pass in the exam, but I have a professional qualification and an advanced diploma. But I can not apply because of the minimum language. What am I doing for this reason? Sir?
Then you need to study English more. There are no ways around this.

M

mikeymyke

Yes, I understood Sir. I'm trying to pass the exam. Can I get the points necessary to migrate to Canada via IELTS?
Go to the Canada government website to look at the different programs available. Not only do you need English proficiency, you need certain work experience or skills as well

M

mikeymyke

Ok sir / madam..I try very hard, but stopping the family support program in Canada is a selfish act. Bad act.
Its not selfish, a nephew is too distant a relation for sponsorship and it keeps immigration numbers under control. Definitely spouses and children take top priority and are always sponsored no problem.

M

mikeymyke

Ok sir.but boring express way programs in canada.im try to learn English language.
I take it you're from India right? Here in Canada, there are tons of people from India here who have immigrated on their own, why cant you do the same as them? Your English, while needs improving, means youre at least halfway there to immigrating, now you just need to find which jobs or skils Canada needs and work on it

Jayanwe

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
But a few years ago, the sponsorship program was free of restrictions. There was good family integration in Canada, but now the brother can not be sponsored. Now, Canada recognizes immigrants for economic development, but it does not yet show any improvement. The economy is compared to the previous years.this method by Only limited wise people have come from this country. It's only you who are paid wages.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But a few years ago, the sponsorship program was free of restrictions. There was good family integration in Canada, but now the brother can not be sponsored. Now, Canada recognizes immigrants for economic development, but it does not yet show any improvement. The economy is compared to the previous years.this method by Only limited wise people have come from this country. It's only you who are paid wages.
That was quite a long time ago. The program was not benefitting Canada. Large families with little or no skills would immigrate based on one family member. Canada still allows people to sponsor spouses that are not Canadian citizens/PRs and parents without any requirements to be educated or have skills. There is noone forcing people to immigrate to Canada so if you don't like the rules you don't need to apply.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Well, sir. Does this mean that Canada's family sponsorship program does not start next any years?
Canadians/PRs can only sponsor their spouse, dependent children or parents. That is it, and this will not change.

Do not count on any of your family ever being able to sponsor you for PR. If you want to immigrate to Canada, you'll need to do so independently under an economic program.

Reactions: YVR123