+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Oath Ceremony Seat Number

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Good day current citizens and future citizens of Canada,

In the instructions it mentions to enter a seat number to join the zoom oath ceremony, if multiple eligible family applicants are joining the ceremony, how do we enter multiple seat numbers, is there like a box to enter the seat numbers inside zoom. The meeting id is probably identical but the seat number would be different to confirm that all members of the family entitled to the ceremony are present.
We can enter multiple seat numbers in zoom?

Thanks

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018

In the instructions it mentions to enter a seat number to join the zoom oath ceremony, if multiple eligible family applicants are joining the ceremony, how do we enter multiple seat numbers, is there like a box to enter the seat numbers inside zoom. The meeting id is probably identical but the seat number would be different to confirm that all members of the family entitled to the ceremony are present.

Thanks
Use this format x/y/z for the zoom display name. They will tell you how during the registration, but you can do it in advance

Reactions: harirajmohan

QueenPeaches

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021

Thanks
My family had 119, 120 and 121 as our seat numbers. During the ceremony, I saw that it was displayed as 119-121

Psych

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
They will give you the instructions to change the display name at the introduction part of the ceremony.

Ifillcavities

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
05-04-2019
My family had 119, 120 and 121 as our seat numbers. During the ceremony, I saw that it was displayed as 119-121
Hi
Congratulations on your oath. Wanted to know that me and my wife have got different seat numbers can we just login on one device or separate ones.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
I had yesterday ceremony oath and I was listening the section and than transfer me to break out room than I got removed from the host, I don’t know why and if they reschedule my oath, how long may take

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I had yesterday ceremony oath and I was listening the section and than transfer me to break out room than I got removed from the host, I don’t know why and if they reschedule my oath, how long may take
There must be a reason if you were removed by the host. They usually send an email, but it's strange. I've never seen this before.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
There must be a reason if you were removed by the host. They usually send an email, but it's strange. I've never seen this before.
I had my seat number 020 on my display and I don’t know what else I will be removed but my mic was off like someone of them, maybe by accident I was removed. Now that they reschedule me than I will be the last person to wait for rescheduling

wpvo2

May 29, 2023
Good day,

Our oath taking is coming up and my seat number is different from my mom's. She and my brother have 093 as seat number and I have 095, Would we need to have two devices using Zoom for the ceremony, or only one device would suffice?