+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Member Proof of Status

ananabz111

Dec 7, 2016
Hi all,

I have applied for EE and gotten my ITA already. I am in the process of completing my papers. Unfortunately, everything is in order but my Aunt, which i have already claimed to be in Canada has refused to share her PR scans with me. She is an old lady and I suspect that she is afraid that this might affect her chances to get the citizenship as she is very close. There is no rational thought behind this but I wont argue.

My question is, what can I do now? Can I change the fact that I have a family member in Canada? Or does that fact actually play into my CRS and that would be seen as changing information?

Any advice on how to proceed is very welcome... Maybe I should decline the offer to apply and start the whole process of EE from the beginning?

Thanks

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananabz111 said:
Hi all,

I have applied for EE and gotten my ITA already. I am in the process of completing my papers. Unfortunately, everything is in order but my Aunt, which i have already claimed to be in Canada has refused to share her PR scans with me. She is an old lady and I suspect that she is afraid that this might affect her chances to get the citizenship as she is very close. There is no rational thought behind this but I wont argue.

My question is, what can I do now? Can I change the fact that I have a family member in Canada? Or does that fact actually play into my CRS and that would be seen as changing information?

Any advice on how to proceed is very welcome... Maybe I should decline the offer to apply and start the whole process of EE from the beginning?

In EE no points are awarded for a relative. Only in 67/100 FSW criteria points for relaive are there. Please check that criteria.
If you still meet that criteria , you can provide a LOE and omit the aunt.

Thanks