+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family information

Daniel ofor

May 24, 2023
Hello
I’m about making my visa application and I need help, I have 4 siblings. One is in Italy, he went there through the asylum seeking route and has a legal document now. In the course of his application for document, he put in that I am his only sibling and the rest are dead . I am about applying for a Canadian visa , do I put his name and details , I am confused .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I’m about making my visa application and I need help, I have 4 siblings. One is in Italy, he went there through the asylum seeking route and has a legal document now. In the course of his application for document, he put in that I am his only sibling and the rest are dead . I am about applying for a Canadian visa , do I put his name and details , I am confused .
You should always put down the truth so the name of all your siblings. If you don’t that would be misrepresentation in your part which could lead to a possible ban for you.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello
agree that you should put down the truth.
Your brother lied in his application. It's his issue that he may or may not need to deal with later on.

You should not lied in your application. BTW what kind of visa are you applying for? Looks like you have posted in the wrong section of the forumn.
You may look at one of the following depending on what type of visa you are applying.
Visitor/foreign worker/internation student

This section is for PR of Canada to ask questions related to their Permanent Residency Obligations .