+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family coming need help

sam0081

Feb 9, 2018
Hi experts,

I applied for my parents visa mom dad and lil brother(aged14) in april 2018 and they all got the visa and the reason was my convocation. but somehow because of some reason they woulnt be able to come. and now they are planning to come next year in june 2019.
will there be any problem
like immigration asks them why they didnt come last year and other confusing questions. or dont let them enter because of they aint came last year as they applied last year.

please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi experts,

I applied for my parents visa mom dad and lil brother(aged14) in april 2018 and they all got the visa and the reason was my convocation. but somehow because of some reason they woulnt be able to come. and now they are planning to come next year in june 2019.
like immigration asks them why they didnt come last year and other confusing questions. or dont let them enter because of they aint came last year as they applied last year.

please help
No to all questions. Travel plans can change anytime

Lina mangal

Mar 19, 2018
Hi experts,

please help
Hi I would like to know how did u apple and what was the requirements, I’m thinking to bring my mom and 2 sister as visitors visa from turkey but they are refugees so my dad will stay in turkey with my 2 brothers

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The fact they are refugees in Turkey is an immediate red flag. The expectation from IRCC is they will claim asylum once they are here. I wouldn’t hold out too much hope for them being approved for a TRV anytime in the near future. It will be an uphill battle.

Reactions: Bryanna