+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Spouse living Outside Canada

crissahermano

Apr 29, 2019
Hello.
I hope this site will help me. We haven’t received yet updated from IRCC from the start. We have an access through ECAS and GCKEY account as we can see the in the process bar. Our problem we received an medical request on april 24, 2019 but we haven’t receive any email for medical instruction. And we still have 21days to go for my spouse medical. Can anyone help us. We email them already 5 times using web form at trying to contact them but no one is available. What

GeeWahh

May 3, 2019
Kingston, Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
If your application is already transferred to ur local visa office you got to email them I got mine 3days before the time pass an g

crissahermano

Apr 29, 2019
If your application is already transferred to ur local visa office you got to email them I got mine 3days before the time pass an g
I've been emailing them many times. until now we haven't received any response from them. too sad. trying to call them but unresponse.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I've been emailing them many times. until now we haven't received any response from them. too sad. trying to call them but unresponse.
Either way you have to look for immgration medical clinics that are certified.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Use that tool to find your local physician. You can book a medical/physical. Call them and see if they can see your file in the system. For the most part, you do not do anything except for booking the initial physical. Then the doctor will print stuff out for blood work and x-rays.

crissahermano

Apr 29, 2019
Either way you have to look for immgration medical clinics that are certified.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Use that tool to find your local physician. You can book a medical/physical. Call them and see if they can see your file in the system. For the most part, you do not do anything except for booking the initial physical. Then the doctor will print stuff out for blood work and x-rays.
We actually booked an appointment with physician this coming Monday. I’m just worried because we don’t have Medical Instruction yet. But, I do have proof using our account in ECas and GCkey that my husband has to go for medical. And our paper is on Final Decision just the medical left. I talk to may husband to talk to our physician if he can go on medical without a medical instruction. Only the message from Ecas and Gckey.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
We actually booked an appointment with physician this coming Monday. I’m just worried because we don’t have Medical Instruction yet. But, I do have proof using our account in ECas and GCkey that my husband has to go for medical. And our paper is on Final Decision just the medical left. I talk to may husband to talk to our physician if he can go on medical without a medical instruction. Only the message from Ecas and Gckey.
Your physician (make sure is CIC certified) has access to the immigration database. They can see if there was a file created for the applicant. That is why I say ask your physician to check the system for a medical exam.

If they have a file for the applicant in the system, then they can just go on and finish the exams. You don't take anything with you other than payment and passport/ID and then they give you paperwork for blood test and x-ray.

crissahermano

Apr 29, 2019
Your physician (make sure is CIC certified) has access to the immigration database. They can see if there was a file created for the applicant. That is why I say ask your physician to check the system for a medical exam.

If they have a file for the applicant in the system, then they can just go on and finish the exams. You don't take anything with you other than payment and passport/ID and then they give you paperwork for blood test and x-ray.
This helps me a lot. Thank you so much less worried.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hello Friends

I ve got my immigration in 2016, stayed in Canada from May to Sept 2016.

Now planning to go back and file the case for my wife and daughter within 15 days of landing in Canada.

I have below queries:

1.) Do I have to fill separate forms or both or can 01 set of forms.
2.) I'll be searching for job once I'll land, would this be a problem, CIC website says that I just need to give affidavit that i'll be responsible for their expenses.
3.) Is there any thing I need to keep in mind to avoid delays

Regards

crissahermano

Apr 29, 2019
Mine says they sent medical instruction on april 15 2019 but until now we did not recieve anything
I guess i’m we aren’t the only one. apparently my husband went to st. Lukes yesterday, To try if he can go on medical. But, they said in the counter he has to bring the MR letter from IRCC. Its been 2weeks now.