+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class - Spousal Sponsorship (Outland)

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Folks needing your help here !!

I have started the spousal sponsorship under Family Class (Outland) for my wife but i have a question before submission. In the document checklist it is clearly stated that the documents are supposed to be sent to CIC through Mail i.e the application is physical documents and not online. Recently when i was speaking to my friend who applied for Spousal sponsorship (Inland) told that she submitted the documents online.

So can anyone please clarify me whether our case is paper application or online. I am kinda confused, folks please i am need of your help on this regard.

Thanks,
Raphael

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Folks needing your help here !!

I have started the spousal sponsorship under Family Class (Outland) for my wife but i have a question before submission. In the document checklist it is clearly stated that the documents are supposed to be sent to CIC through Mail i.e the application is physical documents and not online. Recently when i was speaking to my friend who applied for Spousal sponsorship (Inland) told that she submitted the documents online.

So can anyone please clarify me whether our case is paper application or online. I am kinda confused, folks please i am need of your help on this regard.

Thanks,
Raphael
Your friend is wrong. You cannot submit the initial application online. However, if they ask for additional documentation throughout the process, there will be an opportunity to do so online.