+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Sponsorship

stefjun

May 21, 2018
Hello newbie here.Can anyone confirm if this address is also good if I use the courier rather than the mail.
Thanks a lot.

Sponsorship- Spousal
Case Processing Centre- Mississauga
PO Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello newbie here.Can anyone confirm if this address is also good if I use the courier rather than the mail.
Thanks a lot.

Sponsorship- Spousal
Case Processing Centre- Mississauga
PO Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
What does the application guide say? Which application type are you looking for, "Family Class" or "Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit says this...

Submit your application by mail
Send the application package with all the requested documents to the appropriate address below.

Note: all applications submitted by courier should be sent to the same address (see section for courier service below).

Pick the correct mailing address

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed.

or

Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

Submit your application by courier service
If you’re sending the application using a courier service instead of by mail, pick the correct courier address (no public drop-offs):

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Note: Choose this option if your spouse or common-law partner is living in Canada with you, but doesn’t plan to stay in Canada while the application is being processed.

or

Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class:
CPC-Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

So does https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

I think you are using outdated information. Please check that you are using the current version of the application forms. If not, your application will be returned to you.

Last edited:

stefjun

May 21, 2018
Hello,
sorry If I have a lot of questions coz, I am so confused regarding which address should we use to send the application of my wife.

This is my question and I hope somebody enlighten me.
I am a permanent residence in Canada and currently working here.I want to sponsor my wife who live in Indonesia.Since she's my wife so her application is under family class,right?

no. 1. Question who should send the application to CIC?my wife or me the sponsor?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

I read this link already and all the address are not applicable to me coz my wife is living in Indonesia and she didn't live here in Canada with me.

Please help me which address should we send my wife application .

THank you so much

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
The Sponsored Person your wife (i.e., Principal Applicant) reside outside Canada in Indonesia.............

Refer....Spousal Sponsorship Checklist....SPONSORED PERSON.....5....Class of Application

I am currently living outside Canada, and am applying under the Family Class.

Note: if this applies to you, your sponsor will send the application package by mail to the following address: Case Processing Centre-Syndey, P. O. Box 9500, Syndey, Nova Scotia, B1P 0H5

Reactions: stefjun

stefjun

May 21, 2018
Thank you so much.

I will message my wife to send the application to me and I will send it to that address.

stefjun

May 21, 2018
The Sponsored Person your wife (i.e., Principal Applicant) reside outside Canada in Indonesia.............

Refer....Spousal Sponsorship Checklist....SPONSORED PERSON.....5....Class of Application

I am currently living outside Canada, and am applying under the Family Class.

Note: if this applies to you, your sponsor will send the application package by mail to the following address: Case Processing Centre-Syndey, P. O. Box 9500, Syndey, Nova Scotia, B1P 0H5

stefjun

May 21, 2018
HI sir,Can you give your insights about the bardcode?
1.Is it okay to validate again the barcode coz I forgot to put my complete mailing address.Will this be affect the process of my wife application?
2.is it advisable to send the rejected letter to CIC,coz before when she applied for the visitor visa she got rejected .

THanks and More power

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
1.) After filling out your forms, you need to validate them and after being validated, IMM1344 and IMM0008 will create barcode pages.

2.) If your spouse previous application for visitor visa got rejected…….you must answer “YES” to IMM5669 - Schedule A…..Q4.d;

Q4.d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program ) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

You should also provide a brief explanation regarding the visitor visa refusal in IMM5669 section - “If your answer to any of the questions is YES, please provide details below”;

Reactions: stefjun

stefjun

May 21, 2018
1.) After filling out your forms, you need to validate them and after being validated, IMM1344 and IMM0008 will create barcode pages.

2.) If your spouse previous application for visitor visa got rejected…….you must answer “YES” to IMM5669 - Schedule A…..Q4.d;

Q4.d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program ) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

You should also provide a brief explanation regarding the visitor visa refusal in IMM5669 section - “If your answer to any of the questions is YES, please provide details below”;
Hi Sir,THanks for the respond.
Last question in the .I am confused in this part because,in the rejection letter of my wife there's a UCI number there.Does she need to put that in GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA(IMM 0008)under Personal details .Q3 UCI?

Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Anyone that has previously submitted an application to IRCC is issued the unique client identifier (UCI).......unlike the Application Number which is different for different application submitted.......UCI should be same.

Yes....fill the UCI in the form.

What is a UCI?

Refer......Spousal Sponsorship Guide.......Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).......Principal Applicant’s Personal Details
Question 3
Indicate your Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8 or 10-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with IRCC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

Is this correct address to submit spousal PR papers?

2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

Principal Applicant : " ...." ( It had my name in letter ) . Is there something else we were suppose to write on top of application cover ? My husband lives in Canada . We have not received any acknowledgement of documents after applying it on April 10 2018 . Not sure how to track what happened with application .

Does CIC takes this long to confirm or acknowledge that documents are complete or not ? Who do we reach out to track the status ? In our case , applicant number is also not issued yet. Not sure why there is so much delay.

Appreciate your help.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
The address has been changed just recently but I believe it used to be Mississauga for Outland applications in April 2018 still so the address looks correct.

Get your husband to call IRCC call center (usually it’s better to call early in the morning and sometimes may take a few attempts to get through to speak to an agent). Your husband will have to tell them a receipt number (for those fees that you paid) and they’ll be able to find out about your application. Good luck!

Jul 29, 2018
Hi,
I applied for PR with open work permit from inland status and 30 April, CIC received my application.Now I am selected for humanitarian response and need to go my homeland within August and it is only 4 months contract. My visa will be expired in July. So, I need to know,

• Am i eligible to apply work visa from my country after getting the work permit?
  • Is there any rules for staying outside of country during PR processing as Inland category?