+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Sponsorship /Pre Arrival Letter

Shirly

Mar 8, 2021
We got a Pre Arrival Letter and now can work OWP in Canada but we haven't recieved any update if we passed for medical how to no if we passed if doesn't show what does it mean

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's a standard letter sent out and has no bearing on your application.

The pre-arrival letter, though, doesn't mean OWP - you need to have the OWP received in the mail from IRCC to work in Canada.

Reactions: Shirly

Shirly

Mar 8, 2021

The pre-arrival letter, though, doesn't mean OWP - you need to have the OWP received in the mail from IRCC to work in Canada.
We got thru mail

Ok but it's still a next step to something right they still receive my application or else I wouldn't get notified for anything

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
We got thru mail

Ok but it's still a next step to something right they still receive my application or else I wouldn't get notified for anything
It's something that happens to everyone. Yes, your application was received (you would not have received OWP otherwise) but it doesn't mean anything.

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
We got a Pre Arrival Letter and now can work OWP in Canada but we haven't recieved any update if we passed for medical how to no if we passed if doesn't show what does it mean
I also received a pre-arrival letter about 15 days ago. Nothing after that. Let me know if you get another update on your application! Good luck!