+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class (outside Canada) Online PR application returned by Mississauga office

god@zilla

Sep 22, 2022
Hi,

My Online PR application was returned today on September 22, 2022 by Mississauga office. I applied under Family class (outside Canada) and it should have been routed to the Nova Scotia office.

Our office processes Family Class Sponsorship applications where the Principal Applicant resides In Canada. It appears that as per your information declared on your undertaking you have sent your application to our office in error as per document(s) reviewed below:
 Document Checklist
 IMM1344
 IMM008
 IMM5669
 IMM5406

Sincerely, Case Processing Centre Mississauga

Has anyone else experienced this routing issue and what did you do?

Last edited:

mikemma.9295

Jul 31, 2018
Waterloo
Hi,

My PR application was returned today on September 22, 2022 by Mississauga office. I applied under Family class (outside Canada) and it should have been routed to the Nova Scotia office.

Our office processes Family Class Sponsorship applications where the Principal Applicant resides In Canada. It appears that as per your information declared on your undertaking you have sent your application to our office in error as per document(s) reviewed below:
 Document Checklist
 IMM1344
 IMM008
 IMM5669
 IMM5406

CPC Mississauga, as above message states, only processes Inland Spousal Sponsorship application. Nothing you can do other than sending it to the correct address.

Just resend your Outland application to following address.

Mailing address
CPC Sydney
PO Box 9500
Sydney NS
B1P 0H5

Courier address
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

god@zilla

Sep 22, 2022
CPC Mississauga, as above message states, only processes Inland Spousal Sponsorship application. Nothing you can do other than sending it to the correct address.

Just resend your Outland application to following address.

Mailing address
CPC Sydney
PO Box 9500
Sydney NS
B1P 0H5

Courier address
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Hey! I applied Online and I did check the option for Nova Scotia (Family Class outside Canada) in the Checklist

mikemma.9295

Jul 31, 2018
Waterloo
Hey! I applied Online and I did check the option for Nova Scotia (Family Class outside Canada) in the Checklist
Apologies, I presumed you applied using paper based application. Also, I didn't know IRCC was accepting online applications for Spousal Sponsorship process. My bad.

Given the new information, I would suggest reaching out to IRCC via WebForm for assistance.

god@zilla

Sep 22, 2022
Apologies, I presumed you applied using paper based application. Also, I didn't know IRCC was accepting online applications for Spousal Sponsorship process. My bad.

Given the new information, I would suggest reaching out to IRCC via WebForm for assistance.
No problem! I have submitted a web form for IRCC to have a look at this issue.

Applicant001

Oct 20, 2021
Hi,

My Online PR application was returned today on September 22, 2022 by Mississauga office. I applied under Family class (outside Canada) and it should have been routed to the Nova Scotia office.

 Document Checklist
 IMM1344
 IMM008
 IMM5669
 IMM5406

I got the same issue, my application was returned on Sep 26th. Did you get any answer from IRCC?

god@zilla

Sep 22, 2022
I got the same issue, my application was returned on Sep 26th. Did you get any answer from IRCC?
I have not heard back from CIC yet regarding the complaint that I put in using the Web Form. I would recommend you to submit an inquiry using the Web Form as well so that it is brought to their attention.
Also I think there is a bug when selecting the Family Class option. Once you have selected the Family Class, do not click the Edit option after you hit Save. I think clicking the Edit button somehow messes it up.

Applicant001

Oct 20, 2021
I have not heard back from CIC yet regarding the complaint that I put in using the Web Form. I would recommend you to submit an inquiry using the Web Form as well so that it is brought to their attention.
Also I think there is a bug when selecting the Family Class option. Once you have selected the Family Class, do not click the Edit option after you hit Save. I think clicking the Edit button somehow messes it up.
Thanks I will raise a webform. Anyhow, I have resubmitted the application.