+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FALL INTAKE GATHER HERE! (SEPTEMBER 2021)

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Which country?

Does SDS have higher approval chances?
Tunisia.
not necessarily. but yes it increases it a bit since your will pay the tuition fees of 1st year and get10K cig. and show IELTS.
its biggest advantage that you get your decision faster so you can re-apply again faster if you get rejected

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Tunisia.
not necessarily. but yes it increases it a bit since your will pay the tuition fees of 1st year and get10K cig. and show IELTS.
its biggest advantage that you get your decision faster so you can re-apply again faster if you get rejected
Even SDS is slow, 10 weeks and then PPR waiting time. Pathetic.

Wajihashahid0

Aug 19, 2020
My timeline in signature. Applied from Pakistan SDS stream. Updated timelines are 12 weeks according to ircc so hoping to get an answer by next month end

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi,
My time line is applied SDS on April 28th, Medicals done, but due to lock down VFS has stopped its services. So pending Bio-Metrics. Does our files get processed without Bio-metrics and issue AIP. Plz respond

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi,
My time line is applied SDS on April 28th, Medicals done, but due to lock down VFS has stopped its services. So pending Bio-Metrics. Does our files get processed without Bio-metrics and issue AIP. Plz respond

Medical done means medical upfront or your medicals processed successfully?

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Medicals i have attended on 8th April and I got letter to submit the same in my Visa filing. Does they start reviewing my file and approve AIP and later when I submit Bio-Metrics once VFS resume their services for taking final decision.

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Medicals i have attended on 8th April and I got letter to submit the same in my Visa filing. Does they start reviewing my file and approve AIP and later when I submit Bio-Metrics once VFS resume their services for taking final decision.
I don't understand, copy past your status from the portal here and I can try helping you..

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
I mean to say, I have submitted my online Visa file on 28th April with medicals letter. I.was not able to give Bio-Metrics due to unavailability of VFS services. Now main point which I want clarity from experts is does the VO wait until I give my Bio-Metrics or start assessing my file to issue AIP.

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
I mean to say, I have submitted my online Visa file on 28th April with medicals letter. I.was not able to give Bio-Metrics due to unavailability of VFS services. Now main point which I want clarity from experts is does the VO wait until I give my Bio-Metrics or start assessing my file to issue AIP.
Not too sure if they will start processing without biometric.

Can somebody else answer this?

A93

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't think they are issuing AIP anymore. Still, some people are speculating that the VACs might open after 15th May, but nothing sure and no such development regarding biometrics as of now from IRCC's side. Stay hopeful.