+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2021 Intake from INDIA ==> Connect Here Please ++++++

VD96

Feb 13, 2020
Hi all,

Applying for two year Photography course via SDS.
Got admission,
Upfront medicals by this weekend,
Biometrics exempt,
Gathering docs and submitting application probably by end of April.

Cheers.

Vignesh_gnesh

Apr 30, 2021
Accepted for PhD at Calgary for F21.
Hey, did you get the fully funded position? Did you apply for visa?
What are all documents did you put? In case if you have fully funded position then did you put your personal funding documents?
Please let me know. I have fully funded position for MSc in western University and I am about to start my visa process.

Please help me out. Thank you.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Have any one got acceptance letter from Memorial University for MASc (Environmental Systems Engineering and Management) for fall 2021?

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hey, many congratulations on getting shortlisted. Just wanted to ask how far are you on the visa process front?

I applied in non-sds category on 28th March, biometrics were completed on 2nd April and since then I have been waiting for a medical request.
Would be great to know where you are in the process right now.

Also, if someone else has faced a similar case like mine or is still facing, do share your thought and suggestions.

Thanks!

Reactions: GV-Patiala

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hey, many congratulations on getting shortlisted. Just wanted to ask how far are you on the visa process front?

I applied in non-sds category on 28th March, biometrics were completed on 2nd April and since then I have been waiting for a medical request.

Also, if someone else has faced a similar case like mine or is still facing, do share your thought and suggestions.

Thanks!
Hi, asar,
I'm also applied through the NON-SDS category on 7th March, biometrics had completed on 10th March and still, I'm waiting for a Medical request...

Reactions: AB25

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
I had applied to three universities Uni of Alberta, Ryerson, and Carleton for M.eng Civil in February 2021 for Fall 2021 intake. I had not received any communication or decision from the universities so far. Is this normal? could I be able to complete the visa process if I receive the offers in the month of May 2021?

Thanks in advance,
Shaheen.

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I had applied to three universities Uni of Alberta, Ryerson, and Carleton for M.eng Civil in February 2021 for Fall 2021 intake. I had not received any communication or decision from the universities so far. Is this normal? could I be able to complete the visa process if I receive the offers in the month of May 2021?

Thanks in advance,
Shaheen.
Hi shaheen,
Maybe, you can contact universities... and You can complete the Visa process if you apply through the SDS stream.

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
Hi shaheen,
Maybe, you can contact universities... and You can complete the Visa process if you apply through the SDS stream.
Hi Neelam,
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I did contact the universities through email. They reply with a very neutral and formal story. Just wait for their decision is what I have to do.

danvoh

May 8, 2021
I applied for MSc Computer Science at Ryerson University on 23rd October 2020 for Fall 2021. I have not received any decision from it. When does they start rolling out the admits or has anyone received the offer letter letter? Any information is appreciated.
Hi,
I got the offer for Fall-21 in MEng from Ryerson on 9th April. Applied in Feb-2021.

GV-Patiala

Jul 2, 2021

Thanks!
Hi I have also applied in non sds on 5th April, biometrics on 9th April. But I did upfront medicals and submitted along. Since then I am waiting. My file is under review.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Hi I have also applied in non sds on 5th April, biometrics on 9th April. But I did upfront medicals and submitted along. Since then I am waiting. My file is under review.

Thanks!
I secured admission in MASc program at Memorial University for Fall 2021.

Visa Filed: 29th May
Biometrics: 31st May
Eligibility Started: 3rd July
Waiting for Medical Request