+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fall 2017 in Ryerson university

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Guys this Jay Trivedi and have applied for M.Eng Mechanical for fall 2017 at ryerson uni. Anyone who can share any pther information regarding fall 2017 admission and ryerson university are welcomed. anyone going to toronto in fall 2017 are also welcomed. This may be a great source for the group stay in canada

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for Masters in Comp Science in Ryerson for Fall 2017.
Latest Update by them : Offers of Admission generally begin in March and continue going out through the spring into the summertime.

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
smanchanda said:
Hi,

I have applied for Masters in Comp Science in Ryerson for Fall 2017.
Latest Update by them : Offers of Admission generally begin in March and continue going out through the spring into the summertime.
True. I also had the same reply. Anxiously waiting for the decision. :D
Have you applied to any other universities? i have applied to Carleton, Concordia and Windsor other than Ryerson.

seandragz

Feb 2, 2017
Bruce007 said:
Guys this Jay Trivedi and have applied for M.Eng Mechanical for fall 2017 at ryerson uni. Anyone who can share any pther information regarding fall 2017 admission and ryerson university are welcomed. anyone going to toronto in fall 2017 are also welcomed. This may be a great source for the group stay in canada
Hi, I also applied for MASc Mechanical Engineering at Ryerson. Do you know how to check the status of your application because I really don't see anything on RAMSS. Thanks!

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
seandragz said:
Hi, I also applied for MASc Mechanical Engineering at Ryerson. Do you know how to check the status of your application because I really don't see anything on RAMSS. Thanks!
I asked the same question to the Graduate admission section at ryerson and they replied that once we are done with the documents upload activity then we just have to wait for a decision that will be notified via email. Unfortunately there is no facility provided i guess for the status checking of the application like concordia and Western university

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
Bruce007 said:
True. I also had the same reply. Anxiously waiting for the decision. :D
Have you applied to any other universities? i have applied to Carleton, Concordia and Windsor other than Ryerson.
Yea. I did so. I applied to Ottawa, Western and concordia. Concordia being the last option.

Hope I get in one of them.

Profile:

Btech (CS) - 81.6%
IELTS -7
Working as a Software Test Engineer since 2.8 yrs

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
smanchanda said:
Yea. I did so. I applied to Ottawa, Western and concordia. Concordia being the last option.

Hope I get in one of them.

Profile:

Btech (CS) - 81.6%
IELTS -7
Working as a Software Test Engineer since 2.8 yrs

Great buddy.I am still in my final year. I got rejected in Western and Dalhousie. But still hopes are high for Concordia, Carleton, Windsor and Ryerson.

AliRabbani

Dec 11, 2016
Bruce007 said:
Great buddy.I am still in my final year. I got rejected in Western and Dalhousie. But still hopes are high for Concordia, Carleton, Windsor and Ryerson.
its really bad to see ppl getting rejected in such a huge quantity.
i guess if one is interested in applying for any uni. like if he decided to apply. he should apply for 1 year gap.
today is 5-feb-17. if one has decided to apply now. he should apply for 2018 session

hardiparikh

Jan 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have also applied for Ryerson M.Eng (ECE) program. My profile is:
b.tech:91%
ielts:7.0

I have uploaded all the documents. There was requirement to upload only 1 LOR during the filling of application form. But my system is showing requirement for uploading 2 LORs. Does anyone have any idea why would this happen?