+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Faking It

99Pancho

May 25, 2014
I have no money most of the time as I work freelance. When a job comes in I can make up to 50 thousand dollars or more very quick. That is when I take holidays or live off that until the next gig. The CIC wants bank statements for 4 months. This is hard for me to show them money.
Can I make a fake bank statement for 4 months showing money always coming in? I know illegal but I have done it before for other visa requiring countries.
I will not travel if I do not have money but can not prove I have money due to the way it comes in.
Any advice is accepted.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Sure you can fake it, if you don’t mind being banned from Canada for up to 2 years. If you want to go for something more exciting, try it with the UK and get banned for 10 years. Both countries are known to cross check with the bank if they have any suspicion.
Submitting fraudulent documents is a good way to screw up your life.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
99Pancho said:
I have no money most of the time as I work freelance. When a job comes in I can make up to 50 thousand dollars or more very quick. That is when I take holidays or live off that until the next gig. The CIC wants bank statements for 4 months. This is hard for me to show them money.
Can I make a fake bank statement for 4 months showing money always coming in? I know illegal but I have done it before for other visa requiring countries.
I will not travel if I do not have money but can not prove I have money due to the way it comes in.
Any advice is accepted.
Unless the fake includes hacking the bank system then I don't see the point. They are going to cross check.

You don't need bank statements for 4 months. It is advised? Yes. But many people don't use banks and they can still travel. Be honest on what you say to cic and support your saying with proper documentation. Of all adds up then chances are better.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
99Pancho said:
Any advice is accepted.
Of course the final decision is up to you - if you're willing to take the risk, go right ahead. If somehow you succeeded, more powers to you! but once you are caught and banned, it could become an issue for you in the future if you need to apply for visas to enter other countries.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are confident and its a proven system go fo it. You only live once. Live it up, life is too short

99Pancho

May 25, 2014
Thought about it long and hard. Will pass.
Not worth getting banned or locked up.
Will figure out something legit instead.
How much money will I need per day to stay with friends in Canada say for 14 days.
This question is asked in the IMM5257

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your friends provide you with accommodation (so you do not need to book and pay for hotel) then they should write that in their invitation letter, other expenses depend what are you going to there:
eat out+transportation+ things-to-do. Make your funds reasonable. not too short, not too much like you re going to live in Canada for another couple of years. ;D

99Pancho

May 25, 2014
Just need money for eating out now and then, sightseeing, bus, skytrain, visiting attractions.
Would CAD$200. a day be good or too little?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
Yea.. cheat, lie, kill, do drugs, pimp... very exiting! ;D
He is just faking a document, relax man, you can't compare this with killing, drugs and being a pimp. Obviously worlds apart.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its only the first step, don't tell me you've never lied in your life. In that case it puts you in the same step as him

Yourname

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Jalex23 said:
Unless the fake includes hacking the bank system then I don't see the point. They are going to cross check.

You don't need bank statements for 4 months. It is advised? Yes. But many people don't use banks and they can still travel. Be honest on what you say to cic and support your saying with proper documentation. Of all adds up then chances are better.
Sorry for mentioning a different topic here OP.
Jalex23, for a multiple re-entry visit visa holder to apply for a student visa - can we show 3 months or does it have to be 6 months bank statements? (we're gonna show $20k first month, and $20k second month being deposited and take a statement during the 6th month)

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Yourname said:
Sorry for mentioning a different topic here OP.
Jalex23, for a multiple re-entry visit visa holder to apply for a student visa - can we show 3 months or does it have to be 6 months bank statements? (we're gonna show $20k first month, and $20k second month being deposited and take a statement during the 6th month)
Study permits (no such thing as student visas) have other requirements. It depends on the length of the program, the school fees, the cost of living where the school is, any scholarships you have, etc. I think you have to provide much more details as it varies a lot. Please post this inquiry in the International Students forum!! :p

(Short answer is yes, you can show even 1 month as long as you have other support documentation, it depends on what you can prove).

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/