+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake or real

Aug 22, 2020
Dear Tamer abdulaal,

Greetings from Langford Recruiters.

We are pleased to inform you that your profile has been shortlisted for the final face to face meeting with our client.

Kindly make yourself available according to following schedule.

Date: 23rd July 2020 (Thursday)

Time: 8:00 pm KSA local Time

Client: https://vancouverconstructions.ca/

link for interview on zoom.
will drop you before 1 hour on your interview schedule time.

Best Regards

Jeannette Nelson.

Recruitment Manager

Email:jeannette.nelson@langfordrecruiters.ca

Phone: +16134168623

Web: support@langfordrecruiters.ca

Then got an interview it was technically in project mangment and then got that email

Dear Tamer Mohamed Hamed Hassan Abdulaal,

We were all very excited to get to know you over the past few days. We have been genuinely impressed with your professional background and would like to formally offer you the position of Site Technical Engineer.

Please find attached, the following documents for your perusal:

1. Employment Contract/Offer Letter (It also contains more details about your compensation plan and other perks & benefits)

2. Sign-off Form

3. Instructions for Medical Screening

Your expected starting date is 2nd November, 2020. If applicable, you will be asked to sign a contract of non-disclosure agreement at the beginning of your employment.

We would like to have your response by 29th July, 2020. In the meantime, please go through the Employment contract and the Company Profile in order to review all the necessary points. Please feel free to contact me phone or email, if you have any questions.

To accept, sign this full-time offer letter as mentioned in the attached file and reply back with the following:

1. Colored passport size photo

2. Colored passport copy

3. Educational Certificates (English)

We are all looking forward to having you on our team

Best Regards,

Raymond Williams

Manager, Human Resource

Vancouver Group

Tel: +17806521214

After this I got an email

Dear Tamer,

We have received your application from a leading construction company in Canada, Vancouver Construction Group, in regards to your immigration to Canada. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to assist your application for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship. As your immigration consultants, we shall be filing your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application. For your convenience, please find my membership consultant ID on our website in the 'About Us' section. The criteria to immigrate is set federally, so most of the rules, with very few exceptions, apply to the entire country - excluding Quebec, which has a different selection criteria due to the majority French culture.
We benchmark ourselves with peers of equal experience and the highest reputation, and set our prices to be competitive while always delivering the highest quality of service that is second to none.

During the initial stage, you will be requested to fill the forms and send it back to us with the colored passport copies of you & your family. Once you sign and fill the attached documents, we will begin your ITA/Express Entry System and Permanent Residency Application for you & your family. Please note there are two sets of Fee Structure/Process which pertains to the immigration process:

1. Consultancy Fee shall be paid by the Employer.
  2. Fee involving Invitation to Apply, Express Entry, LMIA, Permanent Residency Application, Service Canada Approval, Case Evaluation Assessment will be paid by you. The amount will then be reimbursed back to you upon joining the company, as mentioned in your contract)
  3. To Process your Express Entry Immigration Application & Invitation to Apply, you will first be paying $1000 USD.

Our fees for Express Entry will be flat $1000 USD. It involves the first consultation to Express Entry Stage 1 creating your profile to final Express Entry Stage 2 having received the initial approval by Service Canada.
You will not be paying HST (Harmonized Sales Tax), as for the payment channel, we facilitate our applicants by providing them 3rd party U.S. bank account. Please note that your application will be processed from the Canadian Visa Application Centre - CVAC in New York.

Please be reassured that if there is any reason you will not qualify, we will not allow you to hire us, and you will have saved your hard earned money. If you are serious in your intent to immigrate to Canada, you will be delighted with the highest quality of professional service and competitive legal fee we offer. The only fee we charge our international clients, is the legal and administration fee.

Please follow the instructions below:

We have attached 5 documents in total which also includes the Contract, better known as “Use of Representative”. Please follow the instructions below and send me the Contract which is “Use of Representative” with your signature. The second most important is the "Additional Family Information". The remaining 3 documents are for you to read and fill, however, If you want my team to fill the remaining four documents then I can ask them to do that for you.

1. Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Global Immigration Consultants have been assigned on behalf of the employer "Vancouver Construction Group". Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Paul’ and surname/lastname ‘Newton’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on 'Paid' - Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canglobalimmigration.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

2. Additional Family Information Form: You have to fill and submit this document.

Essentially, you would send me the following documentation i.e Use of Representative/Contract Document and Additional Family Information by following the guidelines written above along with the colored passport copies of yourself and your immediate family members. The remaining forms are for you to see only just to let you know that my team is working on your profile on high priority basis. If you want my team to fill the remaining 3-forms then please let me know and I will be glad to assist you on that.

Paul Newton RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Canada Global Immigration Consultants

Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

www.canglobalimmigration.ca

email: Paul.newton@canglobalimmigration.ca

Then

Dear Tamer,

Thank you very much for sending us the required documentation. It is my pleasure to assist you at every stage. I will go ahead and instruct my legal team to complete the remaining formalities. We shall then be submitting your documents to the Canadian Immigration Authorities in order to apply for your Federal Skilled Workers Application under the Canadian Express Entry System.

You will be paying $1000 USD only for your Express Entry System, which also includes the approval from SERVICE CANADA. The immigration program includes you and your complete family. Upon joining the organization-Vancouver Construction Group, the complete amount will be reimburse back to you by the Employer as mentioned in your contract, which you have also duly signed.

Please keep the Employer, 'Vancouver Construction Group', in all of our email correspondence. I have also attached a recent online transfer receipt of one of our applicants living in Saudi Arabia. This is only for your 'REFERENCE' to show how other applicants pay the fee.

Below are the Bank Account details, associated with Canada Global Immigration Consultants 3rd Party Services. This is to avoid high percentage of taxes from our end and your end as well. Please make sure the payment of $1000 USD is processed in U.S Dollars:

Please find below, the bank account details to process the fee via Online Banking:

Account Title: Nabeel Ahmed
Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank NA
Account Number: 683741307
Routing Number: 021000021
SWIFT Code: CHASUS33
Beneficiary Address: 2330 N Oliver St, Apt 305, Wichita, KS 67220
Bank Address: 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017

NOTE: WHILE DOING THE BANK TRANSFER, PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF TRANSFER SHOULD BE MENTIONED AS FOLLOW:

"PERSONAL EXPENSE". THIS IS DONE IN ORDER TO AVOID A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF TAXES.

Paul Newton RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Aug 22, 2020
Dear Tamer abdulaal,

Greetings from Langford Recruiters.

We are pleased to inform you that your profile has been shortlisted for the final face to face meeting with our client.

Kindly make yourself available according to following schedule.

Date: 23rd July 2020 (Thursday)

Time: 8:00 pm KSA local Time

Client: https://vancouverconstructions.ca/

link for interview on zoom.
will drop you before 1 hour on your interview schedule time.

Best Regards

Jeannette Nelson.

Recruitment Manager

Email:jeannette.nelson@langfordrecruiters.ca

Phone: +16134168623

Web: support@langfordrecruiters.ca

Then got an interview it was technically in project mangment and then got that email

Dear Tamer Mohamed Hamed Hassan Abdulaal,

We were all very excited to get to know you over the past few days. We have been genuinely impressed with your professional background and would like to formally offer you the position of Site Technical Engineer.

Please find attached, the following documents for your perusal:

1. Employment Contract/Offer Letter (It also contains more details about your compensation plan and other perks & benefits)

2. Sign-off Form

3. Instructions for Medical Screening

Your expected starting date is 2nd November, 2020. If applicable, you will be asked to sign a contract of non-disclosure agreement at the beginning of your employment.

We would like to have your response by 29th July, 2020. In the meantime, please go through the Employment contract and the Company Profile in order to review all the necessary points. Please feel free to contact me phone or email, if you have any questions.

To accept, sign this full-time offer letter as mentioned in the attached file and reply back with the following:

1. Colored passport size photo

2. Colored passport copy

3. Educational Certificates (English)

We are all looking forward to having you on our team

Best Regards,

Raymond Williams

Manager, Human Resource

Vancouver Group

Tel: +17806521214

After this I got an email

Dear Tamer,

We have received your application from a leading construction company in Canada, Vancouver Construction Group, in regards to your immigration to Canada. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to assist your application for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship. As your immigration consultants, we shall be filing your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application. For your convenience, please find my membership consultant ID on our website in the 'About Us' section. The criteria to immigrate is set federally, so most of the rules, with very few exceptions, apply to the entire country - excluding Quebec, which has a different selection criteria due to the majority French culture.
We benchmark ourselves with peers of equal experience and the highest reputation, and set our prices to be competitive while always delivering the highest quality of service that is second to none.

During the initial stage, you will be requested to fill the forms and send it back to us with the colored passport copies of you & your family. Once you sign and fill the attached documents, we will begin your ITA/Express Entry System and Permanent Residency Application for you & your family. Please note there are two sets of Fee Structure/Process which pertains to the immigration process:

2. Fee involving Invitation to Apply, Express Entry, LMIA, Permanent Residency Application, Service Canada Approval, Case Evaluation Assessment will be paid by you. The amount will then be reimbursed back to you upon joining the company, as mentioned in your contract)
  3. To Process your Express Entry Immigration Application & Invitation to Apply, you will first be paying $1000 USD.

Our fees for Express Entry will be flat $1000 USD. It involves the first consultation to Express Entry Stage 1 creating your profile to final Express Entry Stage 2 having received the initial approval by Service Canada.
You will not be paying HST (Harmonized Sales Tax), as for the payment channel, we facilitate our applicants by providing them 3rd party U.S. bank account. Please note that your application will be processed from the Canadian Visa Application Centre - CVAC in New York.

Please be reassured that if there is any reason you will not qualify, we will not allow you to hire us, and you will have saved your hard earned money. If you are serious in your intent to immigrate to Canada, you will be delighted with the highest quality of professional service and competitive legal fee we offer. The only fee we charge our international clients, is the legal and administration fee.

We have attached 5 documents in total which also includes the Contract, better known as “Use of Representative”. Please follow the instructions below and send me the Contract which is “Use of Representative” with your signature. The second most important is the "Additional Family Information". The remaining 3 documents are for you to read and fill, however, If you want my team to fill the remaining four documents then I can ask them to do that for you.

1. Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Global Immigration Consultants have been assigned on behalf of the employer "Vancouver Construction Group". Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Paul’ and surname/lastname ‘Newton’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on 'Paid' - Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canglobalimmigration.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

2. Additional Family Information Form: You have to fill and submit this document.

Essentially, you would send me the following documentation i.e Use of Representative/Contract Document and Additional Family Information by following the guidelines written above along with the colored passport copies of yourself and your immediate family members. The remaining forms are for you to see only just to let you know that my team is working on your profile on high priority basis. If you want my team to fill the remaining 3-forms then please let me know and I will be glad to assist you on that.

Paul Newton RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Then

Dear Tamer,

Thank you very much for sending us the required documentation. It is my pleasure to assist you at every stage. I will go ahead and instruct my legal team to complete the remaining formalities. We shall then be submitting your documents to the Canadian Immigration Authorities in order to apply for your Federal Skilled Workers Application under the Canadian Express Entry System.

You will be paying $1000 USD only for your Express Entry System, which also includes the approval from SERVICE CANADA. The immigration program includes you and your complete family. Upon joining the organization-Vancouver Construction Group, the complete amount will be reimburse back to you by the Employer as mentioned in your contract, which you have also duly signed.

Please keep the Employer, 'Vancouver Construction Group', in all of our email correspondence. I have also attached a recent online transfer receipt of one of our applicants living in Saudi Arabia. This is only for your 'REFERENCE' to show how other applicants pay the fee.

Below are the Bank Account details, associated with Canada Global Immigration Consultants 3rd Party Services. This is to avoid high percentage of taxes from our end and your end as well. Please make sure the payment of $1000 USD is processed in U.S Dollars:

Please find below, the bank account details to process the fee via Online Banking:

Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank NA
Account Number: 683741307
Routing Number: 021000021
SWIFT Code: CHASUS33
Beneficiary Address: 2330 N Oliver St, Apt 305, Wichita, KS 67220
Bank Address: 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017

NOTE: WHILE DOING THE BANK TRANSFER, PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF TRANSFER SHOULD BE MENTIONED AS FOLLOW:

"PERSONAL EXPENSE". THIS IS DONE IN ORDER TO AVOID A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF TAXES.

Paul Newton RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Aug 22, 2020
Also all call come from no mention in their contact down their emails

What made me dought is name in last mail to transfer the money to it nabeel ahmed and also I didn't find any LinkedIn account for any one of them the last thing is the 3 website created by same person and goes to the same server

Rafeel202000

Aug 27, 2020
Hi Tamer,
I advise you to file a fraud complaint online at https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

Me too I received the same call but for another fake company...

"Dear,

We have received your application from a leading construction company in Canada, Pine View Construction Group, in regards to your immigration to Canada. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to assist your application for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship. As your immigration consultants, we shall be filing your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application. For your convenience, please find my membership consultant ID on our website in the 'About Us' section. The criteria to immigrate is set federally, so most of the rules, with very few exceptions, apply to the entire country - excluding Quebec, which has a different selection criteria due to the majority French culture.

1. Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Global Immigration Consultants have been assigned on behalf of the employer "Pine View Construction Group". Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Paul’ and surname/lastname ‘Newton’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on 'Paid' - Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canglobalimmigration.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

Paul Newton RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Dear,

You will be paying $1000 USD only for your Express Entry System, which also includes the approval from SERVICE CANADA. The immigration program includes you and your complete family. Upon joining the organization-Pine View Construction Group, the complete amount will be reimburse back to you by the Employer as mentioned in your contract, which you have duly signed.

Please keep the Employer, 'Pine View Construction Group', in all of our email correspondence. I have also attached a recent online transfer receipt from one of my applicants living in Saudi Arabia. This is only for your 'REFERENCE'.

Bank Name: Capital One, N.A.
Account Number: 36065260679
Routing Number: 031176110
SWIFT Code: HIBKUS44
Beneficiary Address: 2330 N Oliver St, Apt 211, Wichita, KS 67220
Bank Address: 30 7th Avenue South St, St. Cloud, MN 56301

'DOCUMENTATION FEE' OR "PERSONAL EXPENSES/PURCHASE". THIS IS DONE IN ORDER TO AVOID A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF TAXES.

Paul Newton RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

aboud2021

Feb 7, 2021
Hi Tamer,
This is happened to me too, same scenario

I have received same emails from Creek Construction Group !!! and Canada Staffing Solutions ??!!

last email from paul.newton@canglobalimmigration.ca asking to transfer 1000$

It is very clear, they are professional by (calling, online interview, sending official documents...) but if you check the websites

canadastaffingsolutions.ca
creekconstructiongroup.ca
canglobalimmigration.ca

Three domains are registered on the same day, from same hosting company, and they have same IP address...

This means, it is one man show who did all these work, but sure he has assistants who is calling and making the online interview (because I met 3 person online man and 2 women)

I will not stop, they are targeting Arabs people in Saudi Arabia, so we have to complain to the Canadian government to stop them.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi Tamer,
This is happened to me too, same scenario

I have received same emails from Creek Construction Group !!! and Canada Staffing Solutions ??!!

last email from paul.newton@canglobalimmigration.ca asking to transfer 1000$

It is very clear, they are professional by (calling, online interview, sending official documents...) but if you check the websites

canadastaffingsolutions.ca
creekconstructiongroup.ca
canglobalimmigration.ca

Three domains are registered on the same day, from same hosting company, and they have same IP address...

This means, it is one man show who did all these work, but sure he has assistants who is calling and making the online interview (because I met 3 person online man and 2 women)

I will not stop, they are targeting Arabs people in Saudi Arabia, so we have to complain to the Canadian government to stop them.
It’s common sense . The company is asking people to pay $1000 USD to process the application. Besides the reason the application is fake, they are asking you to pay in a currency that’s not used in the country you are applying to move too, and the bank is in the United States. Maybe, just maybe , something is wrong with this picture