+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake or Real

ogunsola

Nov 1, 2018
Hello house, please kindly want to no if this is fake or real, i have also contacted their Info mail, which they also replied to be real.
Please your asistance is needed.

Here is yhe mail i received though i submitted my CV with with Naukrigulf?com.

Dear Candidate,

Welcome to Saint Martin Hospital. Thanks for your interest in our job offer in Naukrigulf.
Before we can proceed please kindly send us your
Curriculum Vitae for verification before we can proceed further.

Once more thanks for your interest.
Regards

St Martin Hospital Toronto Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello house, please kindly want to no if this is fake or real, i have also contacted their Info mail, which they also replied to be real.

Dear Candidate,

Welcome to Saint Martin Hospital. Thanks for your interest in our job offer in Naukrigulf.

Regards

Fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Dear Candidate,

Regards

Did you even Google the hospital where you will find there is no such St Martin hospital in Toronto

Obviously fake so do not share copies any documents or pay any money.

ogunsola

Nov 1, 2018
Actually i checked the site online and do exist, but i was not just confortable with it sha.
I suspected is fake bcos they replied my mails on time, salary too big and things like that.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Actually i checked the site online and do exist, but i was not just confortable with it sha.
I suspected is fake bcos they replied my mails on time, salary too big and things like that.

Thanks
The web site is fake. There is no such hospital.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Every comment is noted , you that sabotage a prestigious and God fearing company because of your selfish heartless desire ( Muslims ) you can never work in Canada without a competent Education
Do you think getting Visa as direct Employment in Canada is that easy ?

You low class incompetent workers from Middle East , you will be used as slave in United Arab Emirate
and that is were you belong because of your illiteracy rate

May God forgive you all , hoping for a change

If you are not accepted or you are not able to work in Canada , please do not force it
SCAMMER ALERT.

Hospital does not exist. Job does not exist.

Many of us here live in Toronto or were even born in Toronto and can absolutely guarantee there is no hospital with this name in Toronto or at that address.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Thanks
As above the hospital does not exist but you should share the website address as a warning to others.

It is very easy to set up a website with cloned pictures and text so just because a site exists does not make it genuine. Often fake sites created by scammers who tend to be lazy leave parts of the cloned website in place basically giving away that it is a scam. There was a similar so called hospital scam here some time ago where it gave a downtown address but with pictures of a rural location.

Always though if any doubt someone here as in this case lives in Toronto can tell anyone for sure something does not exist.

Reactions: ogunsola

beaaspa2020

Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I need your help. I want to know if this is fake or real? Because they keep on sending me emails/question.
Hi,
Accept warm greetings from the entire management of the St. Martin Hospital once. We are pleased to have received your mail and feedback with the requested documents required for your visa and immigration applications submission at the Immigration Office and Visa section of the immigration. Attached below is your Employment Authorization form directly from the immigration which you are required to fill correctly and get back to us with the filled copy for further process at the Immigration.
For any assistance in filling the form, kindly contact WhatsApp..... +17242527203
Best regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, I need your help. I want to know if this is fake or real? Because they keep on sending me emails/question.
The answer has already been provided above.

It's fake. This hospital does not exist.

beaaspa2020

Jan 31, 2020
They also send this one. They give me their whatsapp number.

Dear xxx,

After looking through your profile and the interview conducted with you today, we have accepted to take you as one of our workers {"FOR THE JOB POSITION "MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST"}. As for now we shall process you some documents which you will use it to obtain your VISA and flight ticket to come for the job here in USA. We will also like to know if you have a valid passport, we shall process all the documents using the information on your CV / passport. Before you can work in here in USA these are the documents required: Company entry card -----Social security number (SSN) ---- National Insurance Number (NIN)---- Work permit --- Resident permit---- Employment Visa----- Travel Insurance - - Health insurance ----- Contract form -----City permit ------ Sponsorship Bank statement-------- IELTS.

All the above mentioned documents are very important because they will help the U.S Immigration therein your location to help you have your VISA and flight ticket after they take a look at the documents okay.

Importance of the documents: Contract form.... This documents will make the U.S Immigration to issue you a VISA and flight ticket as soon as they take a look at the document. This documents will give you full assurance about your job and will also make the Embassy to know that you have a job with us here in USA, so giving you the VISA will be no problem.

City permit....... This document is just to give you full access in and out the cities of USA and will carry your full names and information which will also help the embassy to give your VISA.

Working permit......This documents will also show that you have a work in USA and it is approved with the original U.S sign.

Migration document...... This documents will permit you to migrate in and out of your country with full security.

We shall get this documents processed and the original copy will be send to you for you to then use it to obtain your stamped VISA on your passport and flight ticket. So as soon as we send the original copies to you, the Immigration shall direct you on how you will use the documents to obtain your VISA stamped on your passport and flight.

TERMS AND CONDITION OF WORK

Your salary per month is $8000 and a weekly allowance of $500. Working hours is from 8:00am to 12:00am and from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. You are free during weekends except for emergency cases. You will be entitled to a free service car for easy services and other uses. The contract last for 2 years and renewable. You are entitled to a 30days paid leave / holidays.

If you agreed to these terms and conditions of the job offer, the following documents and information shall be required from you in order to process the above mentioned required documents for your relocation over here to start work as expected.

- Scan copy of your Passport
- Passport number
- Scan copy of your National ID card (optional)
- Birth Certificate (optional )
- School certificate
- Your registered License

Accept greetings from the entire staffs and please kindly get back to us with the above documents and details so that we can proceed.

Contact / WhatsApp.............. +17242527203

Saint Martin Hospital
United States of America
Loic Enzo

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

beaaspa2020

Jan 31, 2020
Already explained above. The web site is fake. It's very common for scammers to create fake web sites.
Please help me I think it's too late for me I already sent them my documents. What will I do now??? What will happen to me? but luckily I haven't sent them my ILETS payment that they said I need to comply and pay within 48hours. I need your help guys

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Please help me I think it's too late for me I already sent them my documents. What will I do now??? What will happen to me? but luckily I haven't sent them my ILETS payment that they said I need to comply and pay within 48hours. I need your help guys
Report it to authorities in your country and don't make the same mistake again.