+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake Documents - Third Party Agency

pengo

Jan 9, 2020
Hi,

I initially started my immigration to Canada in 2018 through a third party agency that helps clients go through all the processes of the EE but was not successful.

I decided to start the process myself in 2020. I created an account with WES and made payments for my ECA. Surprisingly, my application was cancelled due to fake documents. Note that i haven't even submitted any documents at this time.

Upon enquiry, i discovered that the agency i used in 2018 had created an account for me and presented a fake document to WES using another email (created by them).

What can i do in this case. Even if i get the evaluation done through another organization, will IRCC reject my application? If they do, can i appeal and prove to them that the initial application to WES was done by a quack third party agency.

Also note that this will be my first application to IRCC.

Thank you.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Even if you hire an agent to do it, YOU are ultimately responsible for your application and the authenticity of all documents submitted.

If they indeed submitted fraudulent documents to IRCC, you'll have to take the fall. There's nothing to appeal

Reactions: Buletruck