+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fairness letter

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Hello guys what are chances of survival after getting fairness letter when it is obvious the the site visit and investigation wasnt carried out on fair basis?can interview be expected or visa officer mostly rejects the application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It depends what evidence you provided in response to the fairness letter.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
scylla said:
It depends what evidence you provided in response to the fairness letter.
I provided all the relevant documents which proves the genuiness of the case lets see if they verify again properly

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
immigrant2b said:
I provided all the relevant documents which proves the genuiness of the case lets see if they verify again properly
Could you provide little bit details list of the document ? What was your issue for the fairness letter .
I hope you will good news good news soon

miths

Mar 7, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO>WVO
Hi Immigrant,

I was in same situation in November. They did phone verification and they were not satisfied. They sent me an email stating to provide more documentation.
I then hired an Immigration lawyer from Canada. He guided me further. Steps involved cross checking what people on phone verification answered and did my best to provide them with firm documentation.

Its alright if your verification didn't take place as you expected. But now its your chance to prove what you need to.

Thanks, Let me know if you need any information

miths

Mar 7, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO>WVO
immigrant2b said:
Hi,
Please provide your timeline as well

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
NewPlan2014 said:
Could you provide little bit details list of the document ? What was your issue for the fairness letter .
I hope you will good news good news soon
I provided them all the documents relating to job e.g affirmation letters experience letters contract letters affidavit.The issue was misrepresentation they put charge on me that you provided fradulent documents ..Infact they verified from irrelevant person and he misguided them

miths

Mar 7, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO>WVO
Hi Immigrant,
Responded to your PM. Please be positive and wait for their response.

RR 2012

Jan 2, 2016
Hi Immigrant.

I have applied Fsw with AEO as on August 2012 after that I received PFL in Feb 2015 and they put charged me "I am not eligible for english proficiency " Actually my IELTS result was very low like L = 5.5 R = 4.5 SP = 5.5 W = 6.0 I sent this result in April 2015. I have several CSE to CIC but they replied me Thank you We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Now from April 2015 waiting their reply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
RR 2012 said:
Hi Immigrant.

I have applied Fsw with AEO as on August 2012 after that I received PFL in Feb 2015 and they put charged me "I am not eligible for english proficiency " Actually my IELTS result was very low like L = 5.5 R = 4.5 SP = 5.5 W = 6.0 I sent this result in April 2015. I have several CSE to CIC but they replied me Thank you We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Now from April 2015 waiting their reply.

FSW typically requires a score of at least 6 in each of the four IELTS categories. Rather than waiting for an answer, I would retake IELTS, score at least 6 in each category and send the new results to CIC.

RR 2012

Jan 2, 2016
thank you for yr +ve reply Scylla. Please tell me how many chances If i am unable to provide revised IELTS result with 6 score in each skills? And one more think I wrote in the IM0008 Form " My family joined me after 2 years due to family reason and application sent with only processing fee on mine. As per GCMS notes officer did not giving me points of relative She/ he said that this is his spouse relative points and spouse is non-accompanying with him. So relative points removed and arrange employment points also removed because he not fullfil the requirement of R(82). whereas i have sent all necessary documents in response his PFL in April 2015 Like English advanced courses , online training from our office etc. Even I wrote several time through CSE "now i am interested to accompanying my family with me and want to submit processing fee. she is a fashion designer and want to start our business in canada and i have provided Bank statement approx 30K CAD.

Is it possible for me at this stage . Can i send a reference letter from my brother in law lived in canada with his family?

But they said that it is not necessary for you to submit processing fee at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to .

Please advise I am so much worried and I dont want to lose this ife time golden opportunity.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I don't think your chances of being approved are very good given your IELTS score.

There's really nothing you can do at this point but wait and see what happens.

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
scylla said:
I don't think your chances of being approved are very good given your IELTS score.
There's really nothing you can do at this point but wait and see what happens.
Hi scylla,

Nice to see your so many posts more then 29000 pots. It's too much. You have done a great job.

Could you please tell me that why my PPR and RPRF emails are taking longer time then normal. What could cause such a delay. Whereas most of the people get RPRF email immediately after MR or sometimes with MR. But for me even Medical Results has already been received by CIC and also displayed in ECAS third line "Medical Results Received" But after that complete silence. Even for past 40-days there is no reply to CSEs. What could be the reason for such an attitude on part of LVO.

Whereas my case is easily verifiable in all aspects and I am somehow a famous person in my field of business in Dubai, and on LinkedIn and because of writing so many business articles on LinkedIn and I have more then 15000 business connections.

You can see my timeline on left side.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
shahr Yaar said:
Hi scylla,

Nice to see your so many posts more then 29000 pots. It's too much. You have done a great job.

Could you please tell me that why my PPR and RPRF emails are taking longer time then normal. What could cause such a delay. Whereas most of the people get RPRF email immediately after MR or sometimes with MR. But for me even Medical Results has already been received by CIC and also displayed in ECAS third line "Medical Results Received" But after that complete silence. Even for past 40-days there is no reply to CSEs. What could be the reason for such an attitude on part of LVO.

Whereas my case is easily verifiable in all aspects and I am somehow a famous person in my field of business in Dubai, and on LinkedIn and because of writing so many business articles on LinkedIn and I have more then 15000 business connections.

You can see my timeline on left side.
It's really impossible for me to say - it's possible the background and security checks may be taking longer. If you want to know more, you should order your GCMS notes. These will take a month to arrive- but they will also tell you more about your application.