+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Any one receive offer letter from FDU for September 2018 intake.

Any one tell me about campus and locality.
This is my first semester here at FDU. It’s a small campus in downtown. Faculty is good. Students are mostly from Asia (Indian majority) , North American countries and some African countries as well.
Campus is expending fast , however, being new in Canada, it’s not much known. Class timings are flexible.

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Any one receive offer letter from FDU for September 2018 intake.

Any one tell me about campus and locality.
Hi
I am pass out student from FDU Vancouver. This is a private University which has no value in Canadian job Market. MAS is the worst program. Do not waste your time and money. I suggest you to go to Public University like SFU , UBC or Public college like BCIT

Best of luck

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
A university with small campuses does not give a feeling of the university. But a ticket to Canada is all that we want.. aye

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
A university with small campuses does not give a feeling of the university. But a ticket to Canada is all that we want.. aye
Ticket to Canada should not be your target if you are spending money time and efforts. And there is no meaning later on working in subway or Mc Donald after coming here as you will definitely not get job based on FDU degree unless you have some Skill or you are Master of all Jacks in your faculty

Reactions: saurabh009

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Ticket to Canada should not be your target if you are spending money time and efforts. And there is no meaning later on working in subway or Mc Donald after coming here as you will definitely not get job based on FDU degree unless you have some Skill or you are Master of all Jacks in your faculty
Couldn’t agree more bro!

KoalaKimi

Apr 25, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Agree with you, FDU is a waste of time and money. Can't find a decent job with their useless degrees... not recognized anywhere in the country. Avoid private schools like these!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just making the consultants who encourage students to go the school richer. There are many schools, especially BC, that cater to international students and that Canadian employers have never heard of. Stick to larger public schools.

revanth119

Sep 28, 2018
I applied for FDU Vancouver for September 2019 intake .In online application page the checklist status shows as ready for review (official documents pending ). What it mean exactly.l’m very confused.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I applied for FDU Vancouver for September 2019 intake .In online application page the checklist status shows as ready for review (official documents pending ). What it mean exactly.l’m very confused.
i also applied for sep 19 in fdu...but waitingfr offer letter