+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failure to write down name and DOB on the back of the photo

salima1993

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, can someone please advise if handwritten Name and DOB as well date on which photograph was clicked would suffice. I am unsure if it can be printed, because printing may spoil the photograph. Please suggest, I am really worried.
I was just wondering if you handwrote it yourself?? I have had a nightmare with my photos. Photographer said me handwriting everything would be fine but when i saw forums that the photographer should be doing this, I went all the way back and got him to do this. It was a legit place where they had the appropriate instructions so I am not sure why he did not know to do this. Anyway I've just now seen that he actually only wrote the address of the place and not the studio name!!! So I have resorted to handwriting this myself (on the extra two photos that came with the package) as I dont have time to go back YET AGAIN as I'm meeting my husband on holiday tomorrow (not in canada) and giving him all the documents there. Should I be going back to the photographer again for this or is me handwriting all the info OK?

spotdar

Jun 4, 2018
Hello , I submitted my passport only to realise 2 days later that I forgot to add dob name and date on the back of my photo.
It has the studio address stamped though.
Need to know will the cic send a request for new photos or send back my ppr package?

vaibhavpandey

Jun 1, 2014
Hello , I submitted my passport only to realise 2 days later that I forgot to add dob name and date on the back of my photo.
It has the studio address stamped though.
Need to know will the cic send a request for new photos or send back my ppr package?
Hello,
I made the same mistake of not writing the name and DoB and just curious if you received the request from CPC-O to resend the photos?
Thanks,