Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I read below line on IMM 5782 E form which is for renouncing PR.

I will only be enter or remain in Canada if i meet all regular requirements for a temporary resident (Visitor, worker, student).

Question - before i landed my work permit was valid until 25/08/2018 does that help me to stay in canada anyhow?

I am so sorry to ask so many question but trying to figure out the way.
No, your previous work permit should have been cancelled as soon as you landed as a PR. You'd need to apply for a brand new one.

robinjig

Sep 6, 2016
No, your previous work permit should have been cancelled as soon as you landed as a PR. You'd need to apply for a brand new one.
once i am on visitor visa after i have renounced my PR. and i apply for PR under EE. am i called inland applicant?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Is there no way for your wife to apply under an economic migration stream?
It's only Family Class Sponsorship that she is excluded from by IRPR 117(9)(d).

robinjig

Sep 6, 2016
Is there no way for your wife to apply under an economic migration stream?
It's only Family Class Sponsorship that she is excluded from by IRPR 117(9)(d).
Actually she had done bachelor only and only 2 years of experience in India.

Viable option i see is

Call her on Student visa - I will show proof of bank balance and my job offer as i have very good job in canada.
I will renounce my PR, stay in canada on visitor. apply for PR as inland applicant and may be i will get PR in 3 to 6 months. at the same time i will ask for leave of absence from work so i am not loosing work too.
once my wife is in canada on student, i will renounce my PR and apply for dependent work permit as one of my did got dependent work permit as he had job offer.

I do not see any other option unless you have something better idea.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Actually she had done bachelor only and only 2 years of experience in India.

Viable option i see is

Call her on Student visa - I will show proof of bank balance and my job offer as i have very good job in canada.
I will renounce my PR, stay in canada on visitor. apply for PR as inland applicant and may be i will get PR in 3 to 6 months. at the same time i will ask for leave of absence from work so i am not loosing work too.
once my wife is in canada on student, i will renounce my PR and apply for dependent work permit as one of my did got dependent work permit as he had job offer.

I do not see any other option unless you have something better idea.
The part I dont' understand is "inland application". Since I am only familiar with family sponsorship, may be there is such a route for express entry. But I haven't heard of any "inland" PR application that only takes 3 - 6 months.

Also, you need to apply for visitor status/visa. I don't think you can just stay and assume to be a visitor.

robinjig

Sep 6, 2016
The part I dont' understand is "inland application". Since I am only familiar with family sponsorship, may be there is such a route for express entry. But I haven't heard of any "inland" PR application that only takes 3 - 6 months.

Also, you need to apply for visitor status/visa. I don't think you can just stay and assume to be a visitor.
I will not assume to be visitor but I will apply for visitor visa.

"inland application" - i meant while i am on visitor visa, i will apply for PR under EE from Canada. So apply under EE CEC class, the processing time is 3 to 6 months.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I will not assume to be visitor but I will apply for visitor visa.

"inland application" - i meant while i am on visitor visa, i will apply for PR under EE from Canada. So apply under EE CEC class, the processing time is 3 to 6 months.
That sounds alright if you can get a visitor visa.

robinjig

Sep 6, 2016
That sounds alright if you can get a visitor visa.

Looking at the previous cases happened like me. Looks like i am in serious problem and i have full chance of being removed from the canada and banned for at least 2 years. Any idea on this?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I read below line on IMM 5782 E form which is for renouncing PR.

I will only be enter or remain in Canada if i meet all regular requirements for a temporary resident (Visitor, worker, student).

Question - before i landed my work permit was valid until 25/08/2018 does that help me to stay in canada anyhow?

I am so sorry to ask so many question but trying to figure out the way.
I was reading your post. And can you please wait until you get a response from CIC before you start cancelling and renouncing anything? Thanks

Reactions: Clara Onyii

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Looking at the previous cases happened like me. Looks like i am in serious problem and i have full chance of being removed from the canada and banned for at least 2 years. Any idea on this?
Take a deep breath. It would be nice if you could speak to CIC and hear what will happen next. Right now you are in panic mode and acting off fear because you have no evidence what they will decide to do......

Reactions: Clara Onyii

robinjig

Sep 6, 2016
Take a deep breath. It would be nice if you could speak to CIC and hear what will happen next. Right now you are in panic mode and acting off fear because you have no evidence what they will decide to do......

Thank you for the kind advise. waiting for IRCC's reply.

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello,
My final co-pr was stamped on passport on April 16, 2018 and received passport on April 20th, 2018 evening. I was single when my passport was stamp and got married on April 19th, 2018. I completed my landing at Toronto Pearson Airport on April 22nd, 2018 and by mistake was forgot to report about my marital status changed to C.B.S.A officer. I realized that on April 23rd, 2018 and so I submitted case specific inquiry form to notify about my mistake. I have below questions.

Now I can never sponsor my wife in future?
did someone made same mistake and what was the resolution?

Thanks.
if you had reported to C.B.S.A officer you got married, the officer could have cancelled your landing.

It is clear at any time we have to inform at CIC any change
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

Good luck

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
When you did your landing, didn't the CBSA officer asked whether you're single or married?

But what's done is done, hopefully you'll hear something back from CIC.
the officer always ask if there is any change,,,
people from India always got married during the process, and never inform the changes,,, I don't understand that,,,
it is so easy to stop the process, update the status and continuing with the new status, just add a couple of months and no headaches,,

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
the officer always ask if there is any change,,,
people from India always got married during the process, and never inform the changes,,, I don't understand that,,,
it is so easy to stop the process, update the status and continuing with the new status, just add a couple of months and no headaches,,

because their consulant tells them not to

Reactions: lossada