+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed the citizenship test - Any sharing?

Little Yellow

Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys,

My wife just failed the citizenship test, unfortunately, 14/20. The results report says "a second time will be done in person at a IRCC local office", which is confusing as in-person test is not availvle now. So, I wonder if it will be another online test and how long will it take to be rescheduled?

Has anyone had the same experience? Much appreciated if you can share or comment!

Many thanks!

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
I keep reading in this forum that the ms teams test has been suspended for the time being.
So in essence some applicants maybe left in limbo for a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Little Yellow

honey_singh87

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hi guys,

My wife just failed the citizenship test, unfortunately, 14/20. The results report says "a second time will be done in person at a IRCC local office", which is confusing as in-person test is not availvle now. So, I wonder if it will be another online test and how long will it take to be rescheduled?

Has anyone had the same experience? Much appreciated if you can share or comment!

Many thanks!
write an email to test scheduling department mentioned in her test invite. they will re-schedule her test however the wait time will be 8-12 weeks in our case . and also they 2nd attempt was online in our case .

Little Yellow

Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Many thanks!
Just update for everyone who may be interested. My wife received an email to reschedule a test in about 3 weeks later. It is another online exam. The good news is that she passed! Cheers.