+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed refugee claimer = Prisoner of Canada outside Jail

GodWin4ever

Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone,

I start this thread to have idea of how long I will be a prisoner of Canada. Now it has been 3 years.

You can share your story here of being a prisoner outside of jail.

Canada immigration is smart, They benefit from you by paying taxes but if you do any simple mistake you’re out.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

I start this thread to have idea of how long I will be a prisoner of Canada. Now it has been 3 years.

Canada immigration is smart, They benefit from you by paying taxes but if you do any simple mistake you’re out.
Can you provide more details about your case? You are free to leave Canada whenever you want to. Are you having trouble getting your passport back?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Now asking for leave to go Federal court
Ask for it back. Call CBSA, tell them you are withdrawing your claim and they will make the arrangements to meet you at your flight. Nothing is stopping you.
If you consider yourself a prisoner of Canada, then just about anywhere would be a preferable destination.
If your refugee claim has already been rejected and YOU ARE CHOOSING TO APPEAL, how are you a prisoner of Canada? Canada said you are not a refugee. You don’t want to accept and are instead asking around here if there are any services that can provide you legal help. You obviously want to stay if you are going so far as to ask for a judicial review. Agree with Buletruck, since you feel you are a prisoner here, don’t wait for leave from court, withdraw your already failed claim’s appeal and say goodbye to the prison that is Canada.

Reactions: visatest

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hi everyone,

Pure case of "sour grapes".

Canada is no prison. You came here claiming asylum because you see Canada as paradise.
Because you got rejected you are now being a spoilt brat and crying Canada is being bad to you.

You say this is prison, yet you are trying so hard to remain in the prison by trying to seek judicial review .

Stop the lies.