+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Factors which are responsible by which I cant sponsor my parents to canada

M.tayab

Nov 15, 2017
I want to know aboPlease can any one tell me about the factors by which I cant sponsor my parents to canada

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
I am not very sure of your question, but the following suppose to help:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/pgp-apply-who.asp

Who isn’t eligible to sponsor a parent or grandparent
You may not be eligible to sponsor your parent or grandparent if you:

• are in prison
  • defaulted on an immigration loan (late or missed payments)
  • have declared bankruptcy and haven’t been released from it yet
  • received government financial assistance for reasons other than a disability
  • didn’t pay a court-ordered support order, such as alimony or child support
  • didn’t provide the financial support you agreed to when you signed a sponsorship agreement to sponsor another relative in the past
  • were convicted of a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offence, depending on circumstances, such as:
    • the nature of the offence
    • how long ago it occurred
    • whether a record suspension (formerly called “pardons” in Canada) was issued
Other factors not in this list might also make you ineligible to sponsor a relative

M.tayab

Nov 15, 2017
Respected Sir /Mam
Thanks for your prompt revert
My question is that you told me about the factors by which I would not be able to sponsor my parent, similarly I want to know about any factors or condition on my parents side if they do not fulfill by which they can't be sponsored.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Respected Sir /Mam
My question is that you told me about the factors by which I would not be able to sponsor my parent, similarly I want to know about any factors or condition on my parents side if they do not fulfill by which they can't be sponsored.
If they have an expensive medical condition, or a criminal record, they may have their PR app rejected.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Respected Sir /Mam
You have to make enough income from a job in Canada for three years in a row to qualify to sponsor them. If you make less than the required amount during any of those three years, then you won't qualify.

M.tayab

Nov 15, 2017
You have to make enough income from a job in Canada for three years in a row to qualify to sponsor them. If you make less than the required amount during any of those three years, then you won't qualify.
Thanks for the revert.
I know about Lico that I have to make
To sponsor my parents, even I m fulfilling all the conditions but my question is that as i have to make all these things get done are there any conditions too on my parents side if they don't fulfill lead to denied of there sponsor ship ie medical or criminal background

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for revert

So if that is the thing, can I sponsor my parents??
We can't tell you that based on the information you've provided. You'll need to tell us how much you have made in the last three years (you can include your spouse's income if you have one) and how many members there are in your family (spouse, children).

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Thanks for revert

So if that is the thing, can I sponsor my parents??
If they have a medical condition deemed to be an excessive demand on Canadian healthcare, or if they have recent criminal records, then their application will most likely get rejected.

As to if you are eligible as a sponsor, you will need to tell us your income in Canada for past 3 years and your family composition.

M.tayab

Nov 15, 2017
If they have a medical condition deemed to be an excessive demand on Canadian healthcare, or if they have recent criminal records, then their application will most likely get rejected.

As to if you are eligible as a sponsor, you will need to tell us your income in Canada for past 3 years and your family composition.
Thanks for revert.
I am canadian P.R and is single .I have no spouse, common-law partner,
conjugal partner, son, daughter, brother,
sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, a registered Indian, or a permanent resident or whom i may sponsor to Canada as a
member of the family class.I am having living parents overseas but both of them are suffering from tuberculosis by which I think I can't sponsor them in future and can be inadmissible to canada .Now please guide me ,can I sponsor my younger brother as he is only one left in other relative option in FAMILY REUNIFICATION as per lonely canadian rule.

M.tayab

Nov 15, 2017
We can't tell you that based on the information you've provided. You'll need to tell us how much you have made in the last three years (you can include your spouse's income if you have one) and how many members there are in your family (spouse, children).

sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, a registered Indian, or a permanent resident or whom i may sponsor to Canada as a
member of the family class.I am having living parents overseas but both of them are suffering from tuberculosis by which I think I can't sponsor them in future and can be inadmissible to canada .Now please guide me ,can I sponsor my younger brother in other relative option in FAMILY REUNIFICATION as per lonely canadian rule.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
member of the family class.I am having living parents overseas but both of them are suffering from tuberculosis by which I think I can't sponsor them in future and can be inadmissible to canada .Now please guide me ,can I sponsor my younger brother in other relative option in FAMILY REUNIFICATION as per lonely canadian rule.
If your brother is 21 years old or under, you can sponsor your parents and include your brother as a dependent in their application. This assumes you meet the income requirement for the last three years to cover four people.

You cannot sponsor your brother on his own.

M.tayab

Nov 15, 2017
If your brother is 21 years old or under, you can sponsor your parents and include your brother as a dependent in their application. This assumes you meet the income requirement for the last three years to cover four people.

You cannot sponsor your brother on his own.

As I can't sponsor my living parents oversea in canada as you said because of the excessive medical condition of contagious (tuberculosis) and can be hazard to public of Canada so left is only my brother .if in other relative option I can sponsor one person regardless of age then why can't it be my brother ?when my parents are not sponsor-able because of this disease.