+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facing Error in eGAS university of windsor

spacer15

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Guys, after submitting my payment and going through the initial steps for an admission in university of windsor. The next step is to upload documents in eGAS but I am facing a software error and the application is not loading, my application for uploading documents.

I am posting this thread here if anyone has ever faced or currently facing this issue and how did you resolve it and what steps did you take for its resolution. Thanks.

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Hello Guys, after submitting my payment and going through the initial steps for an admission in university of windsor. The next step is to upload documents in eGAS but I am facing a software error and the application is not loading, my application for uploading documents.

I am posting this thread here if anyone has ever faced or currently facing this issue and how did you resolve it and what steps did you take for its resolution. Thanks.
I think that happened to me too when I applied in November but I tried again and it worked. Try refreshing your browser or clearing cache. If there is still an issue, wait until around 9 AM Windsor time and try again. Sometimes during the night their servers always behave strangely. If it persists, email them and they will resolve it for you. They usually respond very quickly.